That Boy's a Monster: Chapter 4

That Boy's A Monster:Chapter 4 -

He licked his lips Said to me Girl you look good enough to eat Put his arms around me Said Boy now get your paws right off me

I asked my girlfriend if shed seen you round before Lady Gaga Monster lyrics found on She mumbled something while we got down on the floor baby We mightve fucked not really sure, dont quite recall But something tells me that Ive seen him, yeah

That boy is a monster M-M-M-Monster That boy is a monster M-M-M-Monster That boy is a monster Er-er-er-er

He ate my heart (I love that girl) He ate my heart (Wanna talk to her, shes hot as hell)

He ate my heart He ate my heart Instead hes a monster in my bed

I wanna Just Dance But he took me home instead Uh oh! There was a monster in my bed We french kissed on a subway train He tore my clothes right off

He ate my heart the he ate my brain Uh oh uh oh (I love that girl) (Wanna talk to her, shes hot as hell)

That boy is a monster M-m-m-monster (Could I love him?)

That boy is a monster Er-er-er-er " Do you like Monster?' he whisper in my ear,making my body tingle. as we start dancing to the next song. "yeah." i say grinning up a him. he grins back. "take me home." i say smiling,licking my lips at his shock expression. "let's go." he says taking and hand and leading us off the dance floor........................................ "Caleb." i pant as the taxi slows. "mmhmm." he says head still in the crook of my neck kissing the sweet spot there. "85 bucks." cab drivers snaps making a distuged face at me and caleb.whatever. "here." caleb snapps back throwing a couple hunderds at him,opening the door and pulling me out with him. " you okay." he ask chuckling. as i sway into his arms. "fine." i breathe into his neck licking his collar bone. he groans and lifts me into his arms walking toward the front door of his penthouse. "are we there yet?" i ask impatiently as the elevator doors close. "no." he says pulling my arms round his waist. "damn." i breathe giggling when he groans again. "fuck." he breathe as i began kissing his neck and collar bone.................................... "yum." i say as he pushing me down on the bed,gathering my shirt and skirt and throwing them onto the floor. Leaving me panting as his hands and lips explore my body. "Caleb." i pant as his lips skim my bra. "ummm." he says kissing my chest lightly. " Caleb." a voice sings from the opened door. what the hell. Caleb murmurs rolling off me,adjusting his pants. "Yeah.' he says shutting the door half way.

"what are you doing?" the girl ask tiping her head side to side.trying to get a look in the room." I erm have a friend over." he murmurs,tyring to shut the door completely. "really, i wanna meet her." the girl says pushing past him. making me scramble off the bed,and try to fix the buttons on my shirt and collect my skirt.

"Hi.I'm allison." the girl says smiling offering a hand. "Hi.Alexa." i says shyly this is so fucking embrashing. half the button on my shirt our broken and my skirt is on side ways. fucking hell i look like a hooker. "allison." caleb barks. "yeah." she say smiling "leave." he says opening the door fully. "why, i wanna hang." Allison says giggling giving me a knowing look. "Out." Caleb barks again. "Fine.Fine.See you around." she says giggling,waving bye.then pauses at the door. "Use Protection." she sings just before Caleb slams the door. "So." i breathe.giggling at the sight blush on Caleb cheeks. "So." caleb says smiling,walking up to me,sitting next to me.

leaning in to press small kisses on my neck. "Caleb." i moan when he hits a sweet spot. i'm so not sleeping with him.with his sister in the same house. "Caleb,I don't-" i gasp when his finger trace the outline of my clit. sighing i arch up to him. moan when he enters me. "caleb,fast." i pants,working my lips to find his. groaning

when he moves again.pressing them to my neck and down south. "oh caleb." i gasp-moan when his lips find my nipple. "caleb. i need you." i gasp.groaning when he removes his finger. "Just a second baby." he said breathlessly adjust himself between my legs. "yes." i gasp as he presses his erect cock to my center. sliding himself inside me slowly." Caleb faster." i moan,catching my fingers in his hair ,pulling his lips to mine. "yes, yes" i gasp-moan as he picks up pacing,giving me all of him.

"umm you feel so good." caleb moans pressing his lips to my neck."you too."

i moan running my hands up and down his back. the muscles in my clit tighting

as he flexes. "oooooooooohhhhhhh,yes,yes." i moan, my body tighting,pumping

my hips with his.feeling my organism pulse through my body. shouting

caleb name as it does. a few second later caleb does the same..................

"Damn." caleb murmurs,shifting so i'm laying on his chest."mm." i reply

tracing the muscles on his stomach. "damn." he repeats

kissing the top of my head. "Caleb,you act like a virgin." i says

giggling at him,feeling his stiffen at my comment. "Caleb are you?" i ask

sitting up,to look at his face. "No.i 'm not a monk "he replies rolling his eyes.

"yeah,sorry stupid question." i says sighing with his warmth..............................