That boys a monster({Dirty})

That Boy's a monster

Chapter 9

"Hey Ali." Caleb's shout from the upstairs after a very very trieing day. I plop down my bed and sigh. "What?" I shout back, lifting my head to see Caleb standing in my doorway with two of his friends. "What?" I repeat lifting my eyebrows. "We were wondering if you wanted to go to get pizza with us?" One of Caleb's friend; a guy with light blonde hair and dark brown eyes says looking nervous.

"No I'll pass." I mutter, dropping my head back to my pillow. "Alright Night." Caleb calls out shutting my door. "Night." I mutter back, almost instantly falling asleep.

"Ohhh Myyy Godddddddddd." a very loud. very annoying voice screeches waking me from my sleep. "What the fuck?" I mutter, getting of bed. "Oh OH oH oH Oh yea." the Female voice continues to shout. My stomach flips in disgust. Caleb that manwhore.

"Oh yeah yah." The bitches shout just as loud as before. "Caleb! What the fuck?" I shout slamming his door open

to revile a skinny naked blonde slut with some serious bad tan lines and a dark haired guy about my age who is definably not Caleb Standing behind her in doggy style. "Caleb isn't here love but you can join in on the action." The guy says with a grin flexing his muscle showing off his 6 pack completely.

I stare like in a deer caught in headlights my mouth hanging open completely shocked. "Like what you see?" The guy ask, smirking.

"No! Perv. Why are you in my house?" I shout, trying my best to ignore his awesome body. "What does it look like?" He says with a laugh.

"Get the Hell out!" I shout, "Well caleb said that my being here was fine, so if you not going to join in? Get out!" he says, rising his eyebrows.

"Fuck off!" I screech, exiting the room. stupid Caleb! Stop hot guy! Ruining my sleep.

I crawl into bed, smashing my pillow over my head. trying to get back to sleep. "Ohhhh Oohh Yeah.." followed by a very loud male grunt.

Their "action" continue most of the night, I wanted to tell them to shut up but didn't want to embarrasses myself again.

"Hey Alex." Caleb sings happily a little too loudly if you ask me consider the killer headache I have right now. "Hey" I mutter, fixing myself

some coffee. "How was your night?" he ask with a smirk. "Fine and yours?" "Fine just fine." He states still smirking.

I guess he's still mad about the other night. you know the whole break up thing. He didn't take it so lightly.

"Morning all." The guy from last night says walking into the kitchen with nothing but a towel. "Who are you?" I snap, glaring at him.

"Oh yeah sorry! My name's Drake I'm Caleb cousin." He says giving me a smile.

"Right and why are you still in my house?" I screech, ignoring his wanna be chram. "because my uncle your father said It was cool. so here i am."

I say with the same smile ignore my rudeness compltely. "one he's not my father and two this is my mother house not his so out." I snapp, walking

away with my coffee in hand.

"Why she Pmsing." He asks Caleb. "I am not Pmsing! You asshole!" I screech slamming the back door behind me.