That boy's a monster: Chapter 8

That Boys' a Monster!!!

Chapter Eight!!!!

Alex.

" Hey how you feelin?" I wake up once again in a uncomfy hospital this time with Caleb worried face above mine. "Fine." I mutter, pulling him down to me and kissing his lips. after a couple second he kisses me back. "Wow, wasn't excepting that." he breathes, pecking my forehead and lying next to me on the bed. "I missed you." He says, putting his arm around me and pulling me close to him. "Missed you, too." I whisper in his ear which makes him shiver, then kiss me passioniately. "I'm so sorry, alex." he mutters in between kisses. "It's okay, it wasn't your fault." I mutter back. sighing, snuggling into his kisses. Only to be awakened by the Dragon bitch herself my mother screeching. "What?" I ask, yawning. "Your in bed with your soon to be brother!" She screeches again, throwing down her bag her eyes light up in flames as she does. "Huh?" I ask, looking over at a sleeping Caleb who's head is laying on my chest and our legs intwined comfortably. "Mother what are you talking about?" I ask, but as soon as the question is spoken it clicks in my mind. Her and Caleb's Father. I groan inwardly and let my hean fall back on the not so comfy pillow, God! Caleb my new brother. Ewwwww I mentally moan as My Mother marches around the small hostipal room going on and on about how "this" bevvoir is no longer allowed. "Caleb." I whisper in this ear, trying to wake him. "Babe." he moans, snuggling closer to my neck nagging on it, me gasp and my mother's eyes pop out of her head. swallowing back a laugh, I try agin to wake Caleb, only to get the same response. Giggling I try again his lazy eyes met mine then he kisses me fully on the lips, his soft lips consume mine making me moan and wait more of him wrapping my arms around his neck Sighing when his weight settles over me lightly. "Alex!!" My mother screeches making Caleb's head snap away from mine and toward my mother screeching voice. "Fuck!" Caleb mutter, uptangling our legs and sitting up next to me. "Mother leave." I shout, crossing my arms in front of my chest, fighting the blushing crawling up my neck. "No Alex, I will not leave, we're going to talk about this." She shouts back, flipping her hair dramaticly and marching over to the bed. "You and Caleb are not allowed to be sexually active with one another." she says eyeing both Caleb and I. "My mother caleb and I are dating, meaning what we do sexually is none of your business." I say, lifting my head proudly. "We'll see about that." she says with her same with dramacits just before leaving the room. "So," Caleb mutters, sighing when my mother's out of view. "So." I mutter back, leaning my head against his shoulder.

Three weeks later.........

"Alex. Hurry up." My Mother screeches as I make my way downstairs to the backyard wedding. yes as You can image Caleb's Father and my mother are getting hitched and the worst part is my mother "forbids" Caleb and

I to be a couple, so in the public eye were soon to be happy sibling. Gagging on my own thoughts I make

my way do stairs in the Fugly lime green dress complete with rhinestones. rolling my eyes at

my mother's Omg face I walk up to her and kiss her on the cheek and take her arm to lead her to the

atlar. Fighting the feeling to bolt and run the other way, I lift my head high and ignore the mutteres whispers

and giggles. As father what's his face, begins I stand off to the side feeling alittle arkward. After

all that my mother and new step-father walk out the front doors with a cheer crowd behind them, waving

them off as they leave to their honeymoon. *sigh* A whole two weeks with just me and Caleb alone in

a house this should be fun!!