Chapter 2: The Storm

It was chilly outside and I was still wearing shorts and a tank. I pulled a pack of cigarettes out of my pocket and lit one. I inhaled the smoke and exhaled. I was getting away from the crying, the feelings and people telling me 'darlin' you'll be okay'. I'm sick of it. Maybe if I just walk away I can forget it again, or just regret it. Can I really just, I was cut off in mid thought by the bus door opening. 

"Hey baby are you okay?" Vic asked me walking out the bus. 

"I guess if you call okay completely dysfunctional and not mentally sound," I sarcastically replied. Mike and Jinxx were the only others out here with us and I was happy. The last thing I needed was a bunch of people I wasn't comfortable with talking about my problems. 

"So Alice you  gonna talk now" Mike asked me. 

"No I think I'm good," I shot back taking another long drag of the cigarette. 

"It wasn't a question," Jinxx said taking my cigarette and throwing it on the ground putting it out with his boot. 

"That's fine I have a whole pack," I smirked waving them in his face. 

"I don't think you get it Ali. I will put out every single smoke you light until you talk," Vic said bitterly. 

"I can do what I want," I remarked. 

"Oh no you can't," Mike and Jinxx said in unison. 

"Oh ya just watch me!" I yelled running in the bus, slamming and locking the door behind me. Hopefully they forgot their keys.

I walked over to the other boys to find the rest of BVB was gone. Oh well. Sitting by Jaime I just looked at him. "Can I help you Alice?" He asked worriedly. 

"Oh there's one thing but my brothers would get pissed. Ya know," I replied in a sexy voice that had him looking me up and down. 

"Um speaking of them, where are they?" he asked his voice cracking.

 "Some where they made me mad so I stormed in. I'm guessing they won't be back till later so it's just us," I ran my finger down his chest when I said the last part. 

"Excuse me but I'm still here so god damn get a room if you're gonna do that," Tony complained. 

"Here that? Let's go to a bunk," I suggested. His mouth dropped open. I quickly leaned over and kissed him. After a while he finally kissed me back so I stuck my tongue in his mouth. He picked me then flipped on my back on the couch, so he was on top. 

"Damn it, get a room!" Tony yelled throwing pillows at us. 

"I don't think we should do this just yet," Jaime said getting off of me. 

"So you wanna go get some dinner?" He asked. "Dinner? I haven't eaten in days so ya sure," I replied sitting up fixing my hair. 

"Wait I don't have any clothes everyone will see me cuts, scars, and bruises," I said worriedly. 

"I have a jacket but we don't have lady pants," he said kindly giving me his jacket. 

"Thank you Jaime. I'm ready to go know."

We walked out the door and down the street. Down the road there was a small restaurant. "Is this okay?" He asked. 

"Of coarse anything with you is fun," I smiled at him. 

"Did you know you are the most beautiful girl in the world?" He asked. 

"Not at all," I laughed. 

"Then should I elaborate on that thought?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

 "No don't talk about me, let's talk bout something more productive," I tried changing the subject. 

"Like how beautiful you are right know," he said with a cheeky grin. 

"How bout what to eat, 'cuz I be hungry," I said looking at the menu. 

"I want a taco," he laughed. 

"There are none. Oh wait ya there are." The waitress came over to are table to take are orders.

 "What would you like to eat," she asked smiling at us. 

"Four tacos for me, my good waitress," Jaime said grinning. 

"Just one for me and a water," I said back politely. 

"Ok I'll be back in a second with your drinks," she said turning to leave. 

"Vic do you think the bus is unlocked now and Ali cooled down some?" the guy behind me asked. 

"Possibly let's go," the other guy said. They got up and so did I. I looked them straight in the face. 

"Oh now she's pissed," Vic said.

"Ya think Vic," I said irritated. 

"Hey doll settle down we are here to eat not fight," Jiame said trying to calm me down. i looked at him then to my brothers. I looked at Mike then I leaned over to Jiame and kissed him. 

"What the fuck are you doing Alice. You don't kiss band mates or do them either so quit it!" Mike yelled. The manager walked up to us. 

"You need to leave now," he said pointing to the door. 

"Fine but we're never coming back, and I bet your tacos taste like shit," Jaime yelled as we ran out of the restaurant.

We ran all the way back to the bus. As we burst through the door of the bus laughing Tony was playing Xbox. "Where have y'all been? I have been worried sick," Tony exclaimed. 

"Ya right dick-head you've been playing Xbox," Mike laughed. 

"Hey at least i wasn't getting it on with mister bassist," Tony pointed at me as I was trying to tell him to shut up. 

"You were going to have sex with Jaime!" Vic yelled. He started approaching me with furry in his eyes. 

"Vic wait it wasn't like that," I tried explaining holding a pillow up, "I was just mad and he was there and I knew he liked me by the way he looked at me." 

"You whore! you have no right to do that and besides who would like a scar filled train wreck slut like you anyways? he probably just felt sorry for you," he yelled then slapped me across the face. 

"I'm out of here maybe I'll just go back to Cody at least I can expect to be hit!" I yelled then ran out of the bus.

I walked along the buses until I came to the Black Veil Brides bus. It was like 10 pm so hopefully they were still up. I knocked on the door. I stood there for about a minute then the door swung open. "Who is it?" Ashley was the one who answered. 

"um it's me, Alice," replied to the questioned sheepishly. i had tears streaming down my face but if don't think he can see them. 

"Are you okay? what happened on the PTV bus?" he kept asking. 

"Can I just stay here for the night? Please," I pleaded. 

"Sure doll face come on in," he ushered. I walked in and everyone was sitting on the couches.

NOTE

This is my first story so don't get mad if it sucks and please don't leave mean comments, thank you for reading