Chapter 12: Breakfast With the Boys

Jaime's POV

I didn't know what to think. I have never seen Mike yell like that. I don't even know what he's talking about. "I dot know why you're talking about," I said grabbing a drink. "You know good an well what I'm talking about dickhead. How could you do that to her?" Vic asked infuriated. Oh shit, I remember now. "I didn't do anything," I lied. "Whatever we know you did that really dirty thing with our sister and I'll kill you unless you tell the truth," Mike tried intimidating me. I didn't want to tell them. Mostly because I wanted to breathing and living. "Just say what you think I did cuz I honestly don't know what you're talking about," I just wanted to know what they thought u did. "We know you did it with Ali," Tony broke in. "Come on guys. It took us forever because they didn't have jack there. So we had to go about 10 blocks down to the next one to get what Mike likes not so I could screw your sister ok," I convinced them.

I quickly walked off to her bunk to check if she was alright. I opened the curtain a little to peer in and saw hear on her phone. "Are you alright?" I asked her. She didn't answer but kept scrolling through her phone. I climbed in and laid right next to her. "Babe what's wrong. Come on you can tell me," I lifted up her chin so our eyes met. "They're all just a bunch of immature cunts that don't understand anything," she spat out angrily. "Who are they?" I asked confused. She turned the phone and I saw a picture of us on twitter and most of the comments are the fans telling her to go kill her self. "They don't mean it," I tried to tell her. "They all hate me because I love you," she said meekly. "You love me?" I asked stupidly. "Of course I do," she got closer to me an laid her head on my chest. "I love you too," I wrapped my arms around her squeezing her tightly. "If you love me let me breath," she laughed as I let go of my grip.

Alice's POV

The bunk curtain slide open and I saw Jaime's face peer in. "Are you alright?" He asked. I didn't answer, I was too depressed by all the comments. He climbed in and laid next to me. "Babe what's wrong. Come on you can tell me," he said lifting my chin up so our eyes met. "They're all just a bunch of immature counts who don't understand anything," I spat out being pissed at every fan of Pierce The Veil at that moment. "Who are they?" He asked. I turned the phone so he could see the picture of us together and all the comments under it telling me to kill myself. It was horrible they were telling me he only pity's me because I'm the suicidal sister of Mike and Vic. I really do want to die now. "Try don't mean it," he tried convincing me. "They all hate me because I love you," I chocked out without thinking. "You love me?" I felt so stupid he probably doesn't love me. "If course I do," I told him moving closer and laying my head on his chest. "I love you too," he replied wrapping his arms around me and squeezing me tight. "If you love me let me breath," I giggled. He quickly dropped his arms from around me. "I never said you had to quit holding me," I laughed even more. "Fine then," he chuckled.

Tony's POV

"Do you hear all racket from her bunk?" Mike asked with a huge smile on his face. "Fuck off they are just playing around," Vic said. "Ya playing around," Mike laughed nudging Vic. "They not having sex you sick asshole," he said coldly. "I'm perfectly healthy," Mike chuckled. Vic got up and stormed off to her bunk and ripped open the curtain. "Motherfucker what the fucking hell is going on?" He yelled running back in here. Alice popped her head out, "we want privacy. I don't open you bunk when you're screwing do I. I think not mostly because I don't want to see that," she angrily said going back into her bunk. "I'm going to go take a shower and try to forget I ever saw any of that," Vic walked off to the bathroom.

"So Tone whatcha wanna watch?" Mike asked. "STARWARS!" I exploded in joy. "I was asking to be nice but we're really watching Harry Potter," he said putting it in. "Fine but you can make popcorn," I told him. "Fine with me as long as you don't eat it all," he argued. "I won't it's filled with unhealthy things," I shot back. "Then why do want it?" He asked but it sounded more like a complaint. "Because it tastes great," I said. "Whatever," he mumbled putting the bag in the microwave. "I don't want it burned but the perfect buttery-goodness," I demanded. "Fine," he scoffed.