Chapter 3: Lost and Found

"Alice what are you doing here?" Andy asked looking up from his phone. "Nothing I was out so I stopped by, and it's dark so I decided to stay," it was half the truth any ways. "That's a lie now tell me what happened," Jinxx demanded. "Ok then. I was out side with you," I pointed at Jinxx, "Mike and Vic, then I stormed in telling them they aren't the boss of me. I locked the door when I got on the bus and all of y'all were gone. I was so furious with them I started to well, um get it on with Jaime. But we stopped before anything happened. He took me to a small café down the road. Mike and Vic were there and we started fight, so we got thrown out. We got back to the bus and everything was fine then Tony opened his big mouth and said 'at least I didn't get it on with mister bassist' and Vic and Mike went off on me. So naturally I bailed but not before saying 'maybe I'll just go back to Cody'," I explained.

"Oh no, now you have to go back there or Vic will be worried sick," Jake tried telling me. "You're worried about Vic? What about Mike? He is way to protective over me after every dumbass boyfriend who I ever let him meet," I proclaimed. "You're going back tonight," Andy stood up going for the door. "Wait can I have a smoke first?" I asked hoping they'd let me go. "Fine just be right back.

I walked out and took out one of my 'special' cigarettes lighting it up. I inhaled an let the smoke hit my lungs, trying to forget everything. I kept on smoking knowing that I'd get in trouble later. Right now though I was to high to give a fuck. I don't know how long I'd been out there but soon I herd to bus door open up. Stepping out I saw all the guys. They looked around then they finally saw me and started advancing. "Shit," I cursed under my breath. I threw the joint on the ground and stompe it out with me boot as they got closer. "Ali it time to leave," CC said walking closer. "What the fuck! what's that smell?" Andy asked. "It's just smoke calm your man tities," I said giggling the whole time. "You've been smoking weed! Alice what were you thinking cuz you're going back right now!" Jinxx yelled. "What ever," I said to high to process the thoughts.

Mike's POV

I watched her leave out the door yet once again. All she grabbed was her phone and smokes. I sure hope she doesn't go back to that jackass, I love her too much to me that happen. "How the hell could you let her walk out!" Vic yelled at me. "I wasn't the one yelling. it was probably you hitting her and calling her a 'scar filled trian wreck slut'," I argued with him. "Don't you think I fel bad enough. She's most likely laying in a ditch somewhere raped, or killed, maybe even doing dope. you know she had a drug problem when she was younger," Vic yelled back. I was fighting tears from pouring down my face. "I know that. I still remember when she almost over dosed and we found on the floor of her room passed out. if it were me who was yelling I wouldn't have!" I fought back. "All we need to do is get her back Mike. What if she calls Cody to come get her? What then? She's lost already," Vic said. "Fine we'll go out to look but I'm not calling the police because I don't want them in our business," I spat at him putting on my shoes.

We all walked out the door with flashlights. Nobody talked, just walked around the buses. Looking around we finally came to the Blak Veil Brides bus. Vic knocked on the door. No answer. "Ok let's call them just encase, because if she's in there spending the night they won't come but they might be taking her back to the bus," Jaime suggested. "Let's do it," Vic says. "Is that dirty?, because it sounds dirty," Tony said giggling. "Fuck off," Vic said. I dialed Jinxx's number, and put it on speaker. "um hello," Jinxx answered. "Hi, you wouldn't have Alice by any chance? she ran off and we are trying to find her," I asked calmly. "Yes as a matter of fact we are bringing her to your bus. We are almost there," he replied. "Thank god! stay there we are coming, thank you so much!" I exclaimed. I was so happ to have found her. We all ran back to the bus at lighting speed.

"Alice!" Jaime screams as we go there. "Hey babe," she replies laughing. "That is no laughing matter, you ran off," Vic starts back up. "Oh here you go we brought her back nice and safe," Andy says weirdly. "Thank you so much," we all say. They turn to leave. "Oh ya she smoked weed so she's high, but it's not our fault," Ashley says. They were gone before we could reply but I just turned around to face Alice. i graves her by her arm and pulled her onto the bus. We all got in then Tony locked to door and I sat her down.

"What the hell were you thinking?" I yelled. "I am, was, whatever in the mood for a smoke an illegal smoke," she laughs threw the words. "Alice Ryn Fuentes you are in big trouble," Vic screamed. "You're not dad so shut up big bro," she said. "You're going to bed," I said picking her up. "I want to go to bed with Jaime. I want him to...." I cut her off before said something I didn't want to hear. I picked her up and took her to her bunk. I looked threw Ali's clothes. I found sweats and a tank. "Vic come help me change her," I asked. He came and held her while I changed her top. "Ok Vicy change her bottoms," I said. "Ugh I don't wanna. what if she's wearing a thong or no underwear at all?" he complained. I laughed as he pulled down her pants. I saw the tears well up in his eyes looking at the scars. He pulled up her sweats and wiped his eyes. I laid her down in her bunk, and walked in the lounge.

"Hey guys what y'all talking about?" I asked gettin a drink. "You know just your totally hot sister," Jaime said. "Ewwwie that's gross!" me and Vic stated in unison. "Hey Tony do you think she's good in bed?" Jaime asked Tony. "Maybe. Do you think she likes it rough?" Tony ask him. "Ok everyone shut up about my sister," Vic yelled. "Let's watch a movie," I said hoping to break the awkwardness. "STARWARS" Tony yelled run to get it. He came back with the DVD and put it in. I got the snacks and drinks. We all sat down and the movie started. Tony was to into the movie to notice Vic fell asleep and Jaime went to his bunk. I got up and left to go sleep. "Night Tony," I said getting up. "Leaving? already," he whined. "It's late and I'm tired," I said walking away. I got to my bunk and took off everything but my boxers. "Mikey I'm cold," I heard someone say. "Alice?" I said into the dark. "Yes, Mikey can I sleep with you?" she asked sleepily. "I'll crawl in with you, ok," I replied getting in her bunk. "Thank you Mikey," she said wrapping her arms around me. "Night night baby doll," I whispered. "Good night Mikey," she whispered back. I was good to have her back home.