Chpater 19: Let The Truth Out

Mike's POV

The bus had immediately. I watched Ali sit on the couch twirling her cigarettes in her hands. "You know you can't smoke right?" I asked. "I'm not blonde Mike. Of course I know that's why I'm holding them. To make sure I don't smoke them," she sounded a little sad. "A better way is to give them to me," I joked. "But in nine months I can smoke them," She countered. "Then they will be stale," I argued. "I said no Mike now quit asking," she ended the conversation.

"Jaime," Ali whined. "What," he whined back. "I'm tiered," she complained. He give her a 'what the fuck' look and replied, "you slept for nearly three damn days." "But I'm still tired an I want to sleep. Carry me to my bunk, pleaseee," Ali begged. "Fine," he caved in. Jaime picked her up and carried her to the bunks.

I looked over at Vic and he sat there so detached from everyone else. He was probably un easy at the fact Ali is pregnant, but so everyone else. He just needs someone to talk to, he's been like this since we found out. "Hey Vic I need to talk to you in the back room," I stood up and went back there. He followed shortly an closed the door behind us.

"What do you need Mike?" He asked with a long sigh at the end. We sat down, and I looked him in the eyes. "I need you to talk to me. You've been so distant since you found out about Alice and it's killing me that you're like this," I told him. "I'm fine," he lied. "No you're fucking not Vic. You're sitting there lying to me. Just talk to me Vic, it's not that hard. Please talk," I pleaded.

"Fine you want to know why I'm fucked up right now? Well let's start, my best friend got my sister pregnant. They've known each other for like what? A month and a half? What if god forbid Jaime doesn't want the kid and Alice is left there helpless and mom and dad still won't have anything to do with her. I'm so scared that something will happen to the baby because Ali isn't healthy or that when she has the baby she self-destructs," he confessed.

He started to break down in tears so I just pulled him close and let him cry. He finally sat up and wiped his eyes. "Thank you. I didn't think I could talk this trough but I'm glad you made me," he thanked me and got up to stretch. "Whenever you need to chat just come get me. I'll always listen. Don't worry once we get back to San Diego mom and dad will want to talk to her," I assured him. We walked out and shut the lights off.