How He Proposes

How He Proposes

Niall: For your third anniversary of dating he takes you to his favourite restaurant,  Nando's. He gives the waitress a wink and you think he's flirting so you get up ready to walk out. "Babe where you going?" he asks confused.

"Niall I saw the way you were winking at her" you reply.

"No babe you've got it wrong" he laughed "I was giving her the que"

"Que for wh-?" all of a sudden the waitress brings two glasses of champagne and there is a ring in on of the glasses. Niall picks it out, gets down on one knee and says "Y/N will you marry me?"

Louis: He tells you to come home as soon as possible, when you asked why he said it was an emergency. You hurried to your house to find rose petals, candles and blankets in the lounge. "Louis I thought there was a emergency?" you asked confused. "There was, I was lonely without you" he replied.

"Aww Louis" you whine, you go to hug him when you see a funny box shape in his pocket. "What's that Louis?" you ask whilst pointing to it. "Oh that's your engagement ring, that's if you want it"

Liam: You and Liam have been dating for five years when you suggest getting married. He agreed and that was that, you were going to both go and buy the engagement ring together. You come home one day and you see a ring on the kitchen table with a note saying

'I know it isn't a surprise but I thought you should get proposed to the traditional way.

Ps. Hope you like the ring, I'm upstairs waiting for you...Liam xxx

Harry: You were vacuuming the house one day when you picked up Harry's jeans off the floor when a ring fell on the floor. You picked it up and saw that inside it and 'Harry & Y/N forever' you sat on the bed with a big smile on your face, when all of a sudden you heard "Y/N? What are you looking a-? Oh..." he'd realised.

"Sorry Harry, it fell out of your pocket, it's beautiful"

"Do you want to?" he asked with hope.

"Of course" you excitedly jumped into his arms.

Zayn: You had planned a night in the garden with candles and other romantic things. You were lying on the blanket and he was twirling your hair and whispering cute things in your ear. All of a sudden he whispered something that shocked you "will you marry me?" you quickly sat up. "Are you serious Zayn?" a smile slowly growing on your face. "Of course I am Y/N, I love you will you marry me?" he smiled. "Zayn, yes" You jumped into his arms and cuddled all night.