He's Your Teacher

He's Your Teacher

Niall: We told each other that it was only a one time thing. One mistake that happend when he helped me with a test. Everytime in class, i could feel Niall's eyes on me and he made my whole body burn. My heart would race everytime he stood close to me and the twinkle in his eyes showed me that he knew what he was doing.

"Y/N, stay until everyone has left, I need to talk to you" Niall said and i stoped packing up my things, watching my classmates leave the room.

Niall locked the door and he came up to me and presses his lips on mine "we both know it wasn't just a one time thing " he whisperd and he ran his fingers through my hair. He kissed down my jaw, down my neck where he gently sucked on my skin.

"Niall we can't do this" I whisperd and I backed away from his gripp. Niall licked his bottom lip and he cupped the back of my head.

"We both know you can't stay away from me Y/N" he whisperd and he kissed me again.

Louis: I kept looking at the clock above the black board, waiting for the bell to ring. Louis, my teacher, was sitting in the front of the class and I could feel his gaze on me whenever he had the chance. The bell finally went off and I slowed down, letting all the other people in the classroom leave.

"Hey you" I finally said when it was only me and him left. He turned to me with a wide smile and he checked the door before he hurried over to me. It didn't take long before he kissed me, his hands holding my head.

"God i've been wanting to do that all day. This lesson drove me insane " Louis breathed out and he leaned his forehead against mine. I looked at him and i felt myself smiling.

"I'm calling in sick tomorrow" I said and I ran a finger down his neck. Louis smirked and pecked my lips.

"Oh really? Well i think i'm having a fever, i should stay home tomorrow and get some rest" he said and chuckled, kissing me again.

Liam: "Y/N, you're coming with me. I need to get the class some books and I need help to carry them" Liam said and got up from his chair and out the door. I walked out quietly and when the door closed behind me, Liam grabbed my hand and pushed me against the lockers.

"Hey beautiful" he said gently and pressed a soft kiss to my lips. I smiled and i looked around the hallway incase someone was coming.

"So, the books" I said and Liam smirked, pressing his lips on mine again.

"What about them?"

"We should get them before the class wonders where we are" I giggled and I pushed him away from me. I winked before i started walking down the hallway and Liam's laughter echoed through the hallway.

"Mmm I love these jeans on you" Liam said and he slapped the palm of his hand across my butt cheek.

"What if someone came out from one of the classrooms when you did that?" I asked annoyed and Liam just shrugged his shoulders.

"I would blame your jeans" he said and winked, squezzing my bum.

Harry: The school had alot of teachers, alot of kind teachers, but there was only one of them who was young, beautiful and my secret love. I walked down the hallway in school. People were packing their things, preparing to finally go home. But me, i was looking for Harry.

"Y/N" I heard someone whisper behind me. Harry pocked his head out of the closet and i took one look around before I hurried inside with him. He pinned me against the door, his lips hot and hungry on mine.

"Harry"

"Shh baby be quiet" Harry whisperd as he unsipped his pants. He pulled up my skirt to my waist and I wrapped my legs around his.

"What if someone hears us?" I whisper and Harry looks at me with a smirk on his lips.

"Well if someone do hear us, I will lose my job as a teacher and you will get a rumor around school. So be a good student and keep those sexy lips shut" he whisperd as he pounded himself inside me, hiding my moans with his own mouth.

Zayn: I only had ten more minutes to finish my test and it didn't help that Zayn held the class. He would pass me everytime he took a walk around the room, letting his fingers touch me without anyone noticing. His perfume would make me dizzy and my mind blurry and I hated that I loved him. "Mr. Malik, I have a question" i said and he smiled as he walked over to me and leaned against the table.

"What is it sexy?" he whisperd and he gave me a wink.

"Please stop walking beside me, I can't concentrate" I whisperd and Zayn cleared his throat when some other students stared at us. They all looked back at their test and Zayn turned to me.

"Why? Does it make your body tingle? Your heart race? Maybe even your beautiful pussy wet?" he whisperd and i gasped. Zayn chuckled and he looked around the classroom before he traced his fingers on my crotch.

"Stay behind after class" he whisperd and smirked, leaving me with flushed cheeks.

Hiiii.

How are you all? Sorry for the v-e-r-y long update! I have had no ideas and none of you give ideas, please do I love hearing what you think and I will 100% not own your ideas. I would create the story that you have chosen for the title.

I will be updating Without You either tomorrow or Saturday.

lya Francesca x