Your Child Walks In On You Two Having Sex

Niall: Even after being married for so long this was how date night always ended. You and Niall's bodies in twined. You bite down on your lip trying to keep back any possible noise, but sometimes you couldn't. "Oh my god dad! Get off her eww!" your son groans throwing his hands over his eyes.

Louis: Your heavy breathing was the only noise to be heard in the house, your two kids had been dropped off at Harry's. But all of a sudden the front door swung open, you and Louis caught in the act. "Why are mummy and daddy wrestling naked?" your youngest asked Harry from his hip. "Um, well let's leave them to put their clothes on and they can tell you" he winked to the pair of you.

Liam: "They're almost adults babe, they know what sex is" Liam mumbled against your ear. You moans became loud when suddenly there was a loud banging on your door. "Mum, Dad, next time you two have sex tell me so I don't have to explain to my friends what my parents are doing!" You let out a loud laugh as Liam crawled back into bed.

Harry: You and Harry were like two teenagers again. Not even thinking about the fact that your toddler was just in the next bedroom. You had completely forgotten that he was home until you heard the patter of his feet running towards your door. "Mummy" he whispered, still rubbing his sleepy eyes. You quickly wrapped yourself in the sheet, leaving Harry hanging dry as you scooped him up. "I had a nightmare" You and Harry's plans were forgotten as you rocked your baby back to sleep.

Zayn: "Merry Christmas." He mumbled again, rubbing his thumbs against your thighs. You were fully naked, enjoying the best of company underneath the lights of your Christmas tree. Zayn was in half of a Santa suit and you had nothing on but his hat. "Oh my god! Mum why are you kissing Santa?" You jumped quickly, trying to grab something to cover your body when Liam shot around towards your six year old daughter. "Ahhh! Why is Dad Santa Clause?" she shrieked again, tears falling from her eyes as she ran back upstairs. Both you and Zayn had a lot of explaining to do to your crying daughter.