You Tell Him You're Pregnant

Niall: You were on Skype to eachother whilst he was on tour when you suddenly blurted out "I'm pregnant" there was complete silence until Louis popped his head into the chat and shouted "Congratulations guys"

"Niall are you ok" you asked concerned as he hadn't spoken. "Yeah babe I'm just so happy and excited to start a family with you"

Louis: "I'm pregnant Louis" you shouted randomly in a argument you two were having, you weren't planning on telling him till his birthday next week but it was the only thing you could think of to stop the argument. He stopped the argument and ran to you and kissed you.

Liam: You were walking hand in hand by the river when you stopped him and told him to place his hand on your tummy. He asked why and you explained that your child was in there. He kissed you and told him how happy he was.

Harry: "Harry, how would you feel about having a baby?" you nervously asked.

"Why babe? Do you want one?" he asked confused. "Well the thing is Harry we are having one" you smiled as you showed him the pregnancy test.  He kissed you and told you how happy he was.

Zayn: It was his birthday so you bought a card that said 'Happy Birthday Daddy' you had the biggest grin on your face as he opened it, he looked at you confused. "Babe I-" as he opened the card the three pregnancy tests fell out all three saying 'Positive' "Oh my god, we're having a baby" he smiled

"Yes Zayn" he walked to you and hugged you as he said "best birthday present ever"