Someone Else Touches You Your POV

Niall: I was at Niall's concert sitting in the audience right In front of the catwalk. Next to me was a guy and a girl. He put his hand on my bum. I moved it away. He then squeezed it.

"Excuse me but she has a boyfriend." Someone behind me said. I turned around and smiled at her.

"Well her boyfriend isn't here." That guy said. The girl pointed to the stage.

"Right here." Niall said. "And no one touches my girl"

The security guard then made him leave.

"Did he do anything else?" Niall asked. I shook my head. And he showed me that night that i was his.

Louis: Louis and I were at the bar with Liam and Sophia. Sophia and I were talking at a table when a guy walked up to us and sat down next to me. "Hey ladies why don't we go do something?" He smirked and put his hand on my thigh. I moved it away.

"Sorry but they are with someone." Liam and Louis said standing by us. The guy put his hand further up my thigh. I moved it away again. Louis noticed and threw a drink at him.

"Your sick!" Louis said and grabbed my hand. "Are you ok?" He asked. I nodded.

"What a prick" I speak.

"Hey, I like it when you talk like that" Louis smirked.

Liam: I was at Liam's football  match. I was sitting next to a weird guy who kept looking at me. "So what brings you here?" He asked me.

"My boyfriend is playing." He nodded. He placed his hand on my thigh. I moved his hand off my thigh.

"Playing hard to get?" I ignored him. He slid his finger more up my thigh. I punched him in the stomach and went down by Liam.

Liam came up to me and hugged me. "You did the right thing?" He laughed. I looked at him confused. "I was watching you and the guy." He said.

"Can I stay down here?" I asked. He nodded and kissed my forehead before going back out on the field.

Harry: Harry and I were throwing a small party with just the lads and their girlfriends. "Babe." Harry said. "Pizzas here." He added. I went to the door to pay. When I gave him the money I heard something break from inside. I turned around, my back to the pizza guy.

"EVERYTHING IS FINE!" Niall and Louis yelled. Before I was gonna turn around the pizza guy squeezed my bum. I quickly turned around. I smacked him across the face, took the pizza and slammed the door in his face.

I brought in the pizza and went up to Harry. "The pizza guy squeezed my bum." I said. Harry got angry. "Don't worry I took care of it." I said.

"What did you do?"

"I slapped him." I said.

"That's my girl!" He said and put his arm around me.

Zayn: Zayn and I were walking hand in hand on the beach. There were a couple paparazzi but they weren't close. When we were walking I felt someone place their hand on my bum. I turned around and saw paparazzi. "Zayn, that guy just touched my bum." I whispered. He turned around.

"Did you just touch my girl?!" He screamed. The guy shook his head, no. "Are you lying?" The guy nodded. Zayn threw a punch.

"Zayn!" I screamed. Zayn started running and I followed. The next day Zayn's punch was all over magazines and twitter.