You Cheat On Your Boyfriend With Him

Niall: I'd been ignoring Niall ever since the day we kissed. I couldn't let myself fall for him when I already had a boyfriend that loved me. I'd already said good bye to my boyfriend that morning and I was making some breakfast when there was a knock on the door.

"Why are you ignoring me?" was the first thing Niall asked when i opened the door taking me by suprise.

"Niall i..."

"You've been ignoring me since we kissed. You can't lie to me and tell me you didn't feel something" he continued and i pulled him inside and closed the front door. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"I can't let myself fall for you Niall " i whisperd and i looked sadly in to his eyes. Niall sighed and walked closer to me, standing chest to chest. I could feel his breath washing over my face and just that made my knees go weak.

"That kiss, i cheated on him Niall. I feel terrible about that"

"But didn't you feel anything?" he asked me, almost begging me to say that i did. I looked in to his eyes and i couldn't control myself when i kissed him. His hands pushed me even closer and he hummed in to the kiss.

"I can't lie" I breathed out as I leaned my forehead against his. Niall smiled and rubbed his thumb over my cheek.

"I will fight for you, you know " he said and kissed me again.

Louis: He stole kisses from me everytime he got the chance. Louis was close friends with my boyfriend and i felt terrible for cheating on him with Louis. We were all hanging out at Louis place, the three of us and a few others. Louis kept staring at me as soon as my boyfriend kissed me or even wrapped his arms around me. I knew Louis hated this, but we knew that the thing between us had to be a secret.

"Y/N, mind helping me in the kitchen?" Louis asked and stood up from the couch. My boyfriend looked at Louis confused.

"We have everything in here"

"I thought she could help me with more drinks" Louis replied, looking at me before he walked out to the kitchen. I left the livingroom and walked in the kitchen. As soon as i walked out there Louis had me pinned against the kitchen counter, his hungry lips on mine.

"Louis" I whisperd, pushing him back. Louis smiled and pressed another gentle kiss on my lips.

"I've missed you " Louis whisperd and burried his face in the crock of my neck. My heart skipped a beat from the words and i couldn't help but smile.

"I'm alone tomorrow. He's leaving tomorrow morning for some meetings and he won't be home until tomorrow night" i explained and Louis smiled even wider.

"I'll come over as soon as you text me" he replied and kissed me again.

Liam: What suprised me was that i didn't regret the night before. I didn't regret sleeping with Liam, i didn't regret cheating on my boyfriend and i didn't regret that i took the first step to kiss him. Liam and me had always had a special relationship, and the night before was the right time to see what was going on between us. My phone started ringing and i sighed when i saw my boyfriend's face on the screen. I turned off my phone and rolled over in bed to face Liam who was staring at me.

"Was that him?" he asked and i nodded, biting my bottom lip without looking at Liam. Liam forced my eyes on him and he ran his thumb over my bottom lip.

"I understand if you want to forget about last night. I promise i wont say a word to anyone"

he said forcing a smile. I knew Liam to well and i knew that he wasn't okay with us forgetting this ever happend.

"To be honest Liam, i don't regret last night. Last night just made everything so much clearer to me. I deserve someone better, someone that really loves me for me" Liam smilled and kissed me.

Harry: It was strange to think that i had sex with Harry, the boy that i'd known for years. I felt terrible for cheating on my boyfriend with him but the feelings for Harry grew stronger and stronger everyday. I was still laying in Harry's bed naked, i could hear Harry in the kitchen singing to himself. I kept asking myself what just happend and why i didn't regret it. I climbed out of bed and got dressed quikly before Harry came in. When i steped out in the hallway, Harry pocked his head out of the kitchen and gave me a weak smile.

"Hi" i said, my eyes not leaving his. Harry smiled and he leaned against the doorframe. Harry watched as i slipped my jacket on and i looked at him when he grabbed my arm.

"You don't have to leave"

"I think i have to" i replied but i wanted to stay so bad. Harry sighed and scratched his neck, looking down at the floor. I walked closer to him and tilted his head up. "Will this change anything?" i asked and Harry smiled.

"Only if you want it to" he smilled and i wrapped my arms around his neck, Harry leaned his chin on the top of my head.

"What will happen now?" i asked and i felt myself relax when i heard Harry heart beat against my ear.

"I guess we'll have to wait and see" he replied and kissed the top of my head.

Zayn: I could feel his eyes on me as soon as i steped inside the house. He was my best friend and he hated the guy i was with. I looked at him and he looked sad when my hand were intervined with my boyfriends.

"Want anything to drink?" my boyfriend asked me, yelling so i would hear over the loud music. I nodded, not even bothering to force a smile when he handed me a drink. I looked around the room but i couldn't see Zayn anywhere. My heart broke when i saw him close the front door behind him taking his jacket with him.

"I'm going out to get some air" i told my boyfriend and i left before he could say anything.

"Zayn" i called before he steped inside his car. I walked up to him and he didn't even look at me. "i'm sorry" i whisperd, wrapping my arms around his waist. Zayn tilted my head up and pressed his lips on mine. I hated myself for cheating on my boyfriend, but my heart belonged to Zayn.

"I need to leave Y/N, i can't stand to see you with him"

"I love you Zayn, i really do. I just need some time to figure things out" i sighed and Zayn nodded as he gave me a weak smile.

"I love you too. Now go before he comes out here and sees you in the arms of another man" we both laughed and he kissed me again before he left with a smile on his lips.

__________________________________________

Hi everyone, 

I just want to say thanks for reading and it's my birthday on Friday and I'm so excited! I'm going to be 15 whoo :D

Also, my book 'Three mysterious men' which I changed to 'Forever' has been deleted by wattpad. I don't know why but it's gone. My story 'Without You' is frequently being updated, I try to update as often as I can. 

Thanks guys, please vote if you like the preferences♥♡