Chapter Two: The Night That Changed Evrrything (Part Two)

"Bee?" Lilliana asked Bumblebee's holoform in a whispered tone.

"Yes, Sweetspark?" Bee replied in a whisper to her ear.

"I think it's time we become Sparkmates." This surprised Bumblebee.

'Finally' he thought!

------------------------------

(No ones POV)

Bumblebee smirked after she insisted it was time for them to become Sparkmates. Then again he remembered what Optimus said...

FLASHBACK:

"Bumblebee, I understand you love Lilliana, but I honestly don't think it's such a good idea to become Sparkmates in the time of war."

"B-but Sir, the Decepticons haven't shown their faces since the war in Mission City, and It's been over a year since that war. Please Sir." 

"I forbid it Bumblebee, you can lover just no spark merging Sparks with her just yet. Understand?" 

"I, I understand Optimus."

FLASHBACK END

Though he really wanted to obey Optimus's orders, he could help his feelings for Lilliana. he didn't want to hurt her and say 'no' about becoming Sparkmates after the fact he had asked her a year ago. He looked straight into her eyes and saw something so loving that he had to break Optimus's trust.

(Bee's POV)

I placed a very passionate kiss upon her lips and motioned myself to be on top of her. I felt her legs wrap around my waist with a tight grip. I smiled into the kiss as she wrapped her arms round my neck with one of her hands running through my hair.

I lifted her shirt off her body, and pulled down her dark blue jeans, leaving her in her bra and panties. I heard her slightly groan to the pleasure of the kisses I gave on her neck. I left a hickey or two to make sure every mech in this world would understand that she is forever mine.

"Mmm, Bumblebee." She moaned in a whisper in my ear. I unsnapped her bra off her back and held her very close to my own body. She took off my shirt and pants off as well, leaving me in my boxers.

I started to kiss her chest all the way down to her waist line. I noticed her back arch as I was at her waist line. I slightly giggled and kisses her thighs down to her feet and back up to her lips.

Removing her panties and my boxers, I look up to see that her eyes were nothing but a bright purple that stared right back into my light blue eyes.

"You ready?" I asked in a whisper. She nodded, fiercfully grabbing at the bed sheets.

I slowly pushed my member inside her tight spot. She moaned in pain and pleasure as I thruster faster and faster.

"Oh, Bumblebee! Mmm." She moaned again. I blushed as she said screamed name. I felt myself release energon inside of Lilliana. She moaned a very loud moan before screaming and I bet the other autobots could hear her screams from across the other hangars of the base. I tried to calm her with a kiss. I deepened it as she tried pulling away. She finally gave in and to my estimate, we kissed for ten minutes straight.

(Lilliana's POV)

After Bee kissed me to stop me from screaming again, we stayed there, lied up next to each other, just making love with our lips.

"I love you Lilliana. I always have, always will. I'll protect you with all my spark, till my last breathe." Just as he said that, we both opened our spark chambers and let our sparks collide with each other.

So many different emotions hit me. There was curiosity, happiness, strength, fright, and most importantly, love. We were finally Sparkmates, an nothing was going to change that. Before we drifted into recharge, I whispered in Bee's ear.

"I love you, Bumblebee." And everything went black.

//TOTAL FANGIRL RN!!! hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it took forever, boyfriends can keep you busy, school is crazy, its homecoming week for me! And ughh, well love y'all//XOXO-kaylee