Chapter Seventeen: The Matrix of Leadership

(Lilliana's POV)

The sound of Bee's cannon exploded through the walls of the tomb. We slowly walked inside the hidden tomb made of the great and brave Primes.

"This is incredible!" I said. I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. "Hello my beautiful Bumblebee." I mocked. He just laughed in my neck before leaving trails of kisses down it.

"Mmm, hello gorgeous." He replied in a soft and sweet tone. I smiled before following Sam deeper into the tomb. All of a sudden, he looked down in the direction of one of the Prime's hands. I looked down as well to find a lightly blue glowing object.

"The Matrix!" Sam yelled in a whisper. He slowly placed his hand on each side of the matrix before carefully lifting it into the air.

"NO SAM DON'T!" I yelled. The I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. My water had just broken. I watched as the Matrix turned to dust at the same time I had fallen to the ground. Bee gasped before kneeling beside me. 

"Sweetspark, what's wrong?" He asked. I looked at him and gulped.

"My water broke." All Mikaela did was gasp before dragging me out of the tomb.

"Okay, who knows how to give birth? Because I sure as hell don't." Bee looked at her and smiled.

"I guess I'll try." He said. I looked at him as if he were crazy. "Don't worry Lilliana. I can do this. I mean it can't be that hard. Right?" He joked.

"Bee, This is no time for joking around. Now help me or you can sleep in the garage for the next month!" I was angry. Of course I didn't mean it but his expression made it clear that he took it seriously. His eyes went wide and his jaw dropped. I rolled my eyes and started to push.

After about and hour or so, Shadow Star was delivered. Bee sent Rumble and Starfire away to make sure the baby was safe. I laid in Bee's passenger seat as we rode off to get Optimus back. Nearly five minutes later, I fell sound asleep.

(With the Primes)

"What do you mean I have to sacrifice myself? You know how devastating that will be for my family. Especially Bumblebee!!" I yelled. The primes told me that I clearly had to sacrifice myself in order to safe the world. That I was to die today.

"We are under agreement. If you want to save your kind, you must sacrifice yourself." The eldest one said.

"No sacrifice, no victory. Pretty ironic huh?" I joked. I hate that motto! Always have.

"Exactly. It is now time for you to return and finish your destiny!" With that I woke up. This time, on the hard, hot sand.  Really Bee, really.

"Are you alright Sweetspark?" He asked in a nice calming tone. I smiled and nodded. He helped me to my feet. I hugged him before speaking.

"I'm sorry about my behavior earlier. I was stressed and in pain. I over reacted. I'm sorry Bee." He whirled in my neck. I pulled away and looked into his eyes. Then Bee did something he hadn't in a while. He picked me up, placed me on his hood and kisses me on the lips with passion. Sadly we were interrupted by a jet engine that sounded so familiar I wanted to through a boulder at it.

I looked up to the sky and saw Starscream!!!!

//// yo, I know its been a while but school is a paim in the ass and I have been feeling like shit lately. I wrotr town a rough draft on the rest of the story so I'll be working on those pretty soon. Hope you enjoy. Also big big big question. Should I kill jetfire or make him become an official autobot? Answer in the comments. Love you all!!////- kaylee