Chapter Eleven: Megatron?!

(Lilliana's POV)

Everyone was in a panic mode back at base. Bee and I got word that Sam was in danger. When isn't he ever? We got to save him.

"Lilliana, Bee! Sam's being attacked by Decepticons. We need to go, now. Autobots, Roll out!" Optimus said transforming into his bipedal mode. He raced out of the base with the Autobots following behind him. 

We arrived by a remote warehouse. I heard Sam scream. I wanted to go in but Optimus said otherwise. I didn't want to obey but I knew I had to. That was my brother in there. I wasn't going to just stand by and do nothing, but I had to.

"Look I know you're pissed, I know you're pissed, because I tried to kill you. I would be to if someone was trying to kill me. I think we should start a new and, and gain a relationship. So just tell your doctor to, no no wait wait wait!" Sam screamed. I wanted to cry. Optimus finally gave us the go. Bee, Optimus and I crashed through the roof of the building. I saw Starscream hovering over Mikaela and some kid with curly hair. must be a friend of Sam's. I moved my head to look at the other Decepticon. I stopped in my tracks, Optics wide.

"Megatron?!" I yelled at him narrowing my optics once again. He looked at me and started to laugh.

"Ha-ha-ha. You must be the great Lilliana. You're Cybertronian form is highly incredible. Join me and you'll be rewarded with anything of your liking. As long as I can have you as a Sparkmate." He said. I about threw up. I could see Bee getting ready to tear his head off. I looked back into Megatron's eyes and smiled. 

"You are the dumbest Cybertronian I've ever met. My place is with my family, the Autobots. You'll never have me Megatron. I'm not a slave!" I started swinging my swords at him. He ended up catching me off guard. He kicked me in the face, sending me out of the building. I lied there on the ground and watched as Bee took off with Mikaela and the other guy. Sam entered Optimus and they drove off. I followed them into the deep clear woods. 

Out of no where, Megatron came flying in, crashing into Optimus, making him transform, sending Sam flying through the air. I transformed only to catch Sam from falling to his death or breaking something. A sharp pain entered my abdomen as I caught him. I fell to the ground rolling on  my servos and knees. It hurts. It hurts. I tried to get up but couldn't. I felt the will to crawl to the nearest tree. I grabbed it and held myself up.

"What's happening to me?" I watched as Optimus got kicked in the face by Megatron.

"OPTIMUS!" Sam screamed. I urged myself to walk. The pain died down and I found myself to get back on my feet. It was only a few seconds before I fell back to the ground and transformed back to my human self. 

"Opi! Get up, GET UP." I yelled, crawling over to Sam. Sam saw my struggle and helped me to my feet. I held onto him for support.

"Get up, get up." Sam yelled. Optimus nodded at us and looked at me with surprised optics. He knew something that I didn't, but what was it?

"You'll never stop at one, I'll take you all alive!" He stated before taking out his other blade and turning to face a different Decepticon that had shown up. (QUE THE MUSIC DAMN IT!)

Sam and I watched as he tore the face off the Decepticon. I smiled and thanked Primus that my father was okay.

"Piece of tin!" Opi said before smashing the dead Decepticon to the ground. "Sam, Lilliana, where are you?" He yelled for us. I saw Megatron come up behind him. I tried to warn him but was too late. I watched as Megatron stabbed through my fathers chest.

"So weak!" Megatron said sliding the blade upwards to Optimus's Spark. With an blink of an eye and the sound of a shotgun, Megatron slit his Spark. Tears rushed to my eyes. I screamed in terror and hate.

"NOO! OPI!" I ran towards him not caring about the pain jolting in my stomach.  I transformed into my Cybertronian body and caught Optimus from falling. I slowly moved him to the ground holding his helm for protection. "Opi, you stay with me. Stay with me damn it." 

"Lilliana, you need to run, run!" With that, he was gone. There was no life in his optics. I had lost my father once. I couldn't take the pain of losing him again, but he was gone. Why Megatron! You son of a fragging bitch. I heard Megatron laugh and take off. 

"Autobots, attack." Ratchet said. I placed my helm on Optimus's helm and screamed. It hurt so bad. I felt someone grab me and pull me away from my now deceased father. I just kept screaming. The pain was just so much. I looked up to see Ironhide drag me from him. I stood up, not caring about the pain in my abdomen, and pushed him away. I ran back to Optimus. I sat beside him, stroking his helm. 

"I love you daddy. I'm so sorry I couldn't save you. This, this is all my fault." I wanted to sit there and die right next to him. I haven't cried this hard in my life. It was too much to take in. I kissed his cheekplate and had Ironhide help me get to Bee. I transformed back into a human and slowly but surely sat inside Bee's car mode. 

Sam and I both stuck our heads out of the window as we drove further and further away from the place where all Sparks have been internally damaged. Mikaela put her hand on my shoulder and I of course let my emotions take over. I cried in her lap till we found a place to rest and talk. 

"I'm so sorry Lilliana. Optimus will never be forgotten. I promise you that. He will always be inside our Sparks." Bee said to me calming me down. I shortly fell asleep in his arms. 

"It's all my fault." I said before dreaming of darkness and sorrow. The only person on my mind was Optimus, optimus..... Optimus. My brave and strong father, now lost through reality because of me. I needed to fix this. But how?

//I'm Criying right now guys. This is just too much. I still cry everytime I watch that part. Adding Lillinana's parts to this makes me down right pour the liquids that are built up inside my eyes. i hope you feel the same. Sorry if I broke your Sparks. For those who have already seen the movie, you know that everything gets way better, in time of course. Anyways. There are some suspicions on her pains going on through her stomach.. hmmm. find out what happens later. Love you all.//XOXO- kaylee