Chapter Nineteen: Battle (Part Two)

(Sam's POV)

I ran as fast as I could with Mikaela's hand held tightly in mine, Lila following in her human form and Bumblebee not far behind.

"Bumblebee take point!" Lila shouted still running along side with me. It startled me when Bee gained his speed and drove in front of us.

The three of us ran as fast as we could through the large and tall pillars dodging blasts and bullets from the Decepticon cannons.

Out of no where I heard mine and Lila's names being called for from two very familiar voices.

"SAM!"
"WHAT?!"
"SAM AND LILA!"

I looked over to where the voices were coming from. I stopped once I saw my fucking parents.

"Mom? Dad?!" Lila screamed at the top of her lungs. She ran as she could in their direction.

"Lila wait!" I tried to warn her to stop, but I was already too late. A Decepticon jumped over one of the pueblo buildings,landing right in front of Lila and in doing so, slicing her right arm and leg open. Lila screamed in pain as she fell backwards towards Mikaela and I.

"Wait! WAIT!" I yelled at the Decepticon.

"Sam, Lila, I need you to run, run!" Dad started to scorn.

"Dad stop they don't want you, they want us!" Lila said. I looked back at her and caught a glimpse of yellow in the corner of a building. It was Bee. I looked down at Lila and she nodded at me. I nodded back and started to do the thing I do best. Stall!

"I know what you want. And I know why you need us. Because we know about the matrix." The Decepticon followed my every move as I tried to stall as best as I could.

"Sam run!" Dad shouted once again.

"Please dad." Lila whispered.

Next thing I know the evil Decepticon points his cannons more at my parents than me. Lila looked like she was dying to destroy this ugly ass piece of tin.

"Look here's what you want, right here! BUMBLEBEE!" Lila and I yelled in union.

"No!" Bee yelled. Metal clashed and crashed together as Bee fought the ugly looking Decepticon. Punching and kicking, metal was torn apart.

"Kill him Bee, kill him!" I whispered holding my ground.

"Baby watch out!" Lila screamed. She pointed to the incoming tiger looking Decepticon.

The tiger jumped on Bee's back and started tearing out wires and such. I felt terrible. Thankfully Bee got hold of him and ripped his body in half before fighting the ugly Decepticon once again and defeating him.

"Bee?" I asked if he was alright.

"Yeah." he said in a sigh. He then took a look at Lila who was still cut up but slowly healing.

"Are you alright my flower?" He asked her. She nodded and got to her feet. Once she was set to walk, we made our way to our parents.

"I don't know what's going on here, but we gotta move." Dad shouted trying to find a way to escape the impact all around us.

"Bee, Bumblebee!" I yelled. He appeared in the corner of one of the houses. "You get them somewhere safe." He nodded.

"Okay mom, dad. You guys need to get in the car. He's gonna get you safe. You don't stop you don't hide, you run okay." Dad wouldn't let Lila finish.

"No this isn't a discussion. You're my son and you're my daughter." He said.

"We know dad but you have to let us go!" I said.