Chapter Three: Uh-Oh

(Lilliana's POV)

I woke up in the morning with a strange feeling in my abdomen. Remembering last night, I ran to the bathroom to take a pregnancy test. It took a few second till I got the results.

'POSITIVE'

I nearly fainted. Looking at myself in the mirror, I started to cry. I didn't want to tell my father or Bee. Not yet, but how was I going to keep this from them?

(Bee's POV)

I felt something strange in my Spark. I remembered last night when Lilliana and I bonded our Sparks together and couldn't help but smile. My smile suddenly faded when i felt sadness coming in through the bond. I knew it wasn't my feelings. Hell, I was happier than a small human child going on an easter egg hunt.

I heard Lilliana talking to herself in the bathroom across the room. I slowly walked over to the door and knocked to make sure she was okay.

"Lilliana? Are you okay in there?" I asked softly.

"Uh, um, yeah, I-i'm okay." She said. I knew she was lying. I felt the bond close off. I assumed she wanted to be left alone so I set a note on the berth saying:

"I figured since you closed the bond, you wanted to be left alone. I'll honor your choice my love. I'll be with Optimus if you need me. I love you Lilliana!"

I walked out to where Optimus was still in recharge. I patted his hood telling him I was awake from my recharge. 

 "Where's Lilliana?" He asked in a very deep and strict voice. It kinda startled me.

"She's up, but I don't think she is feeling very well today Sir." I said with sorrow in my eyes. He transformed and stood right over me with narrow eyes.

"How would you know if she wasn't feeling so well?" My optics widened. I didn't want him to punch or worse, shoot me in the face.

"Well, uh, I just figur-" Optimus cut me off.

"Bumblebee, I can take you down faster than a lion can take a whole herd of sheep. Don't even try lying to me!" He grunted.

"Shit! Okay well, last night, we kinda decided to, well," I nervously said trying to make any eye contact with him, "We kinda Spark bonded."

Everything went black!

(Lilliana's POV)

I walked into the hangar with the note in my hand. I noticed something was off. It was quiet. Too quiet. I noticed a tall shadow in front of me and I knew it wasn't mine. I looked behind me and saw my Opi right behind me with anger in his eyes.

"Shit!" I yelled before running. Opi of course caught me with his huge servo before I could get anywhere far from his reach.

"Lilliana, tell me something my child. Did you Sparkbond with Bumblebee?"

"Uh, dad, calm down, you'll over heat. Yes we Sparkbonded last night. Speaking of Bumblebee, where is he?" He looked away with anger.

"Let's just say he won't be waking up for a while. I'm really disappointed in you both." He set me down and walked away sighing.

"Dad wait," I yelled for him. He stopped in his tracks. I knew now as the time to tell him. Maybe it'll make him happy to know that he is going to be a Grandmech, "I need to tell you and Bee something. But first he needs to be woken. Can you please awaken him so I can tell you both at the same time?" He nodded.

-----------------------------

Dad woke Bee up in the matter of five minutes. I noticed fright in Bee's eyes as he stared at Opi.

"Okay you two, enough of the hate. I have some news." I said nervously. Bee looked at me with concern as I started to tear up. Optimus looked down at me with confusion in his optics.

"Why are you upset Sweetspark?" He asked me. I sighed and looked at the cold gray ground below me.

"I'm sparked." I whispered.

"What did you say?" Bee asked. I could tell in both of their eyes that they were confused.

"I'm sparked!" I said really loud.

CLANK!

Fist to face, Bee was out again.

"Dad! Really?! There was no reason to do that."

"No reason! NO REASON? Sweetspark, I told Bumblebee not to Sparkbond in the time of war, and now knowing that you're Sparked, is even more dangerous for you." He said with anger and sadness in his voice. I didn't think it'd be such a big deal. I mean I know being pregnant in the time of a war is pretty dangerous but i'm not just gonna let anything like this get in my way of having a family.

"Opi, I know you're scared for me, trust me I am too. I don't know one thing about being a mother, but I gotta try. Just promise me you'll try to see the brighter picture on this, and that you'll stop knocking Bee out. You'll seriously give him some kind of wire damage." I laughed. He nodded in agreement. 

Feeling exhausted from the day, I went to recharge earlier than I usually do. I couldn't wait to have a family. It's everything I ever wanted. Wasn't it?

//Hello my loves. Im kinda grounded cause of school work and a fight I got into, but you know, it happens to everyone. anyways, you know how I said I wasn't going to make this sequel like a next part of transformers: revenge of the fallen, well scratch that.I've seen the movie about a thousand times now to the point that I think I can put in every single word. God I hate Galloway though. Why does he have to be such an ass?!?! anyways. gtg figure out what I need to do next. love yall!// XOXO-kaylee