Chapter Ten: Back Story

(Lilliana's POV)

"What if we leave, and you're wrong?" Optimus said. 

"That's a good question." I heard Will whisper. I didn't understand what just happened but I still felt like Optimus was hiding something from me. I walked over to the control station and once again climbed those steep steps and joined together with Will.  I caught a glance of Arcee talking to Bee. I didn't like it. 

"What's wrong Sweetspark?" Opi asked me. I turned to face him before rolling my eyes.

"Oh nothing. I guess this whole family reunion is as great as I thought it would be." I said before looking back as Arcee who was now talking with Aunt Chromia. I saw Bee talking with Ironhide. I watched as Rumble and StarFire went right up behind him and scared Bee to wires. I chuckled.

"What do you mean Lilliana?" Optimus asked me. I looked back at him and smiled.

"Well the whole thing with mom returning out of no where with Chromia and Arcee. Then to find out that Arcee was Bee's first girlfriend. It gives me an uncomfortable feeling with her being around my family, especially Bee. Now I just come to realize that Arcee and I kinda look the same. . What haven't you been telling me Opi?" I asked him narrowing my eyes.

He stopped in his tracks and sighed heavily. I kept looking at him and man, if looks could kill, he'd be a goner.

"What's going on?" Mom asked walking up to me in her holoform. Now I see where I get my actual good looks from. I mean dad was good looking too but mom was very pretty, and oh my god, where am I going with this. I need answers.

"Well I don't know mother. You and dad have a lot to explain. What haven't you been telling me? Why do I look so much like Arcee?" I asked narrowing my eyes at her as well.

"Shit!" She whispered under her breathe. She looked at Optimus and I glared at both of them before speaking.

"Better start talking. Now!" I warned. Elita just looked at me.

"Before the war started, I was pregnant with two femme sparklings. Optimus and I were very happy, we were pretty much the happiest Cybertronian's on Cybertron. I went into labor the day the war started. It was early in the day and Ratchet was trying his best to deliver the sparklings. He was furthermore distracted by the war. Megatron started the same time I was in labor. It was only Optimus and I in the room since there was medical attention needed for the autobots. Optimus had to help me deliver. Once we did, we both knew that keeping the two of you together would be a problem. So we sent one of the two to Earth and I ran away with the other. Of course I was captured by Megatron. I watched as Optimus left in an escape pod. I Took care of the other sparkling for nineteen years. About eight of those nineteen years were aboard the Nemesis, Megatron's war ship. Until Chromia and a few other Autobots found us and helped us escape." I could tell she was ready to cry. A few tears left her eyes. Optimus activated his holoform and hugged her. She cried into her chest.

"One of those sparklings were you. We sent you to Earth. The other Sparkling was Arcee. She met Bee on the Nemesis." She continued.

"Indeed we did. We became the best of friends and one day, because lovers. Until I decided to betray him to save another Autobots life." Arcee interrupted.

"What do you mean, you betrayed him?" I asked looking at her. She sighed before continuing.

"One day, Bee disobeyed an order and a friend of mine took the blame. Starscream was ordered to kill her so I did the stupidest thing and told the truth. I told him that it was Bee's doing. Luckily, Starscream only damaged his vocal systems, instead of completely killing him. I feel terrible of what I did. So it's true. We are sisters, but somehow, you were the only one to become the Angel of Cybertron. I'm very jealous that you got everything that I've ever wanted. Though, I'm happy Bee found happiness again. Even if it was my sister." She said smiling. I was crying. 

"Will you excuse me." I said walking off the control station. I ran out of the base, transformed into my car mode and raced off. 

"Lilliana? Baby are you okay?" Bee said through a com-link. I saw that he and Ironhide were right behind me.

"Y-yeah, tell Ironhide to go back, I just want it to be you and me okay?" I asked.

"Okay, I'll let him know." He said. I watched as Ironhide made a U-turn to head back to base. Bee followed me down a dirt road. 

We arrived at a remote location and I transformed into my human form facing the opposite way of Bee. I felt arms around my waist and a head on my shoulder. It was Ben.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked kissing my neck.

"This whole time, I kept thinking that everything would get easier and the war would die down. My parents have been keeping so many secrets from me and i can't take the war, and the secrets all at the same time." I said crying. Ben wiped my tears away.

"What secret were they keeping?" He asked. I laughed.

"I have a twin sister. My sister was in the base today. It's been nineteen years, and they're just telling me this now." I said turning so my chest was against his.

"Who's your sister."

"Arcee. and she's my twin sister!" I said. Ben loosened his grip. I looked at him ad his eyes were sparkling. We both inched closer together until our lips locked. The sun set and everything went quiet. until..

"BEE! SAM'S IN DANGER! GET YOUR ASS BACK TO BASE!" Both of our eyes widened and we drove back to base. What did Sam get himself into now?!

//HOLY SHIT! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?! find out in the next chapter. But hot damn this chapter was intense. who knew that Arcee would really be Lilliana's long lost twin sister. so much to learn. Hey don't worry. the action is coming soon. love ya'll night.//XOXO-kaylee