10 contestants enter if you dare

Hi I'm Sarah a small blonde girl that comes from the state of Texas and along my side is 9 other people . Chole , trey , Eloise , seren , Luke , Thomas , ruby , Fred , and kelly . We are entering a mansion for 6 months and we are hidden amongst a murderer. I am so scared I don't know wether I will make it or if we can catch the person in time.

Upon arrival we have a butler welcome us in that tells us everything...He says to us
"go upstairs and find your room , but watch out ...."
We all looked at one another in horror and
slowly made up way to the stair case along side me was ruby and Luke . Above the stair case stood a concrete statue of a knight glaring at you as you take your steps ..... Kelly was the first to go, she stepped ups on the first step and a high pitched scream came from the boards we all just decided to go. Of corse the boys see who can be the fastest to the top , and for the girls just walking . I reached to the top and the dark corridor looked like it was going to suck me down ... At the very end on the wall was a portrait staring at you through your soul I just picked the first door I saw to get out of the corridor . Believe it or not it was such a beautiful room , built for royalty , there in front of me stood a crystal balled bed with light grey sheets and the walls being cream . To my left stood a walk in waldrobe full of new clothes !!!!! And to my right a ensuite bathroom ,   Yay !!!!!! You had a knock on the door and I opened it slowly to examine who stood there no body I poked my head out of the door . Silence. No body there. I close my door and stand there for a while thinking who or what it could of been. Then a knock on the window even though I'm on the 4rh floor which to this house is really high, I stroll over and opened it and looked out onto the lawn and stood a figure and tall, skinny figured man stood there watching me all black , I slammed the window shut and drew the curtains as quick as I could never wanting to open it again. Then out of the ordinary I heard a scream coming from next door. I ran to my door and hand my hand on the handle ready to open it should I , shouldn't i ? I decided not to but what I found out next whould shock everyone here ................