The note

The next morning .

I woke up and I found myself sleeping next to my door . What happened last night ? Why did trey want that note ? Is he the murderer ? I felt goosebumps race down my arm as I put my hand on the door handle . I opened it and no one is there . I went downstairs to find that everyone is having breakfast at the table . I looked at trey and he said ' good morning Sarah ' I didn't reply I just waked past . After last night I am going to avoid him . I went into the kitchen and me a Fred was alone . My eyes caught his and we were staring for ages. I have never felt this was before . Trey walked into the kitchen and we lost eye contact . I turned the other way , ' Sarah ' I left as quick as he could finish. Fred turned and followed me out leaving trey alone . I ran up to my bedroom about to open it and I felt a warm hand touch mine . I turned over and it was Fred . ' where are you going ?
' nowhere just to my room '. We'll be back down later I would like to see you again . A huge smile came upon his face and same with mine . Seeing him look at me like that melted my heart . I entered my room , and threw myself on the bed and payed there thinking about Fred . ' no , Sarah focus you have to concentrate on the game !! ' I said to myself . Fred was no longer in mind , but how am I going to avoid him ??