Evil

" why think that I'm a killer when you only have just thought of that " said trey . " shut up " don't act all innocent . " I'm not !!"
I walked up into my room and I so desperately wanted to leave we only have 3 weeks left . So I have to man up . I am still so confused about who the killer is . I know it's the not the game to find out but .. It's been a while since I have got out the house and it's coming up to Halloween so I have got to get a costume . Before I eat I told the guys that we should throw a Halloween party . They both agreed . I called one of my closest friends rayne and we meet up in town . There's such a good Halloween costume shop on the corner where I will go . What should I be tho ? Witch .no. A nurse .no. A badass . Maybe . I saw Rayne and we hugged like no other we have had . It been so long since I have seen her . We both stated googling and laughing and walked into the costume shop and it was full of costumes . Werewolves . Goblins . Vampires . Everything . I ran of corse to the woman isle and grabbed everything I liked to try on . First a witch . Nope looked ugly as hell .

2 hours later

I came home with my perfect outfit . A nurse . I went up to my room and put all the decs away . It was tea time and by the time we have finished trey being the killer has grown in my suspicions . He's just too . Dodgey. Weird all of a sudden as if I was finding out something . Or he was finding out something 😏 he followed me up the stairs and stopped at my door . " what the hell you doing"
Nothing just making sure you get to your room ok . And have me a evil grin . I slowly closed my door whilst peak in in the open gap to see him . He looked so evil and I am going to find out why ............