Witness to a murder

" ummmm ..............."

Ellie if you saw anything you need to tell me they need to pay . That's the thing Sarah I can't say anything they will hurt me . Your only telling me Ellie , please ? . Fine

It was the night of the party and everything was going so well me and trey and seren were dancing to the new song closer by chain smokers , that song rocks !!!!!

Ellie focus !!!!
Oh yes ok

Anyway after the song finished me and seren went to the food table and I turned round and saw trey grab Thomas as started talking on the other side of the room . Alone . I thought they looked suspicious but I thought nothing of it . About a hour later , that's when butler walked up the stairs to make a announcement . Me and seren had a hug saying to each other happy 4 month annaversary and then that's when the lights went out and I felt seren let go and get dragged away . I still had hold of her hand and I heard a thump . The lights came back on and seren was dead in my arms and trey standing over her with a knife . He pulled me out of the light as quick as he could and said I better not say anything .

That's the story. You better not tell trey I told you .
I won't Ellie don't worry , I walked out of her room and into mine , and then I came to me that I knew trey was killer all along and now I have to try to avoid him before anyone else gets killed .

Next chapter coming soon
Don't forget to read , vote and comment if you like my book , also message me for story ideas !!!!!
Thanks
Jasminex