SkyDoesMinecraft! BUDDER KING!

"DIE SQUID!!!!!" Adam yelled while you were preparing lunch for when his friends come over. You just smiled to yourself.

"Adam lunch is almost ready want me to head out now." you called to him.

"No stay for lunch you made it cause not even someone as epic as the butter king can't make food as awesome as you can." He replied. You blushed and started to set the table when you heard Adam come up behind you. He took out a spoon and tried to eat some of the pudding you spent hours preparing. You quickly swatted his hand away. "No I'll take that." You say taking his spoon. You dip it in the pudding and take a huge spoonful and stick it in your mouth. "Yummm." You say teasing Adam. He pouted

"But I'm the Budder King." He whines.

"And I'm the cook. Do not touch the food until everyone sits down for lunch." You say poking his chest. He put his hands off and backed away a bit. That's when the doorbell rang. "Ahh the guests go answer the doorbell Adam while I finish setting the table. He just nods and heads off to the door.

       People soon began to fill the empty chairs. You began to pass out plates. "Bon Appetite." I say when I sat down. Just as we began to dig in Adam tapped his glass and stood from his seat.

"Hey I know we're all hungry here. I've drooling all day because (Y/N) didn't let me have any food until now but I just wanted to say thank you all for coming and I'd like to announce my girlfriend." He began. Your heart sunk at this news because you have this huge crush on him. "But there is a flaw to my girlfriend. I haven't even asked her yet so (Y/N) will you please be my girlfriend? You're so kind and funny and beautiful and you accept me for the idiot that I am. So please be my girlfriend?" HE asked you.

"Adam yes of course." You smiled. Everyone cheered and Adam gave you the biggest hug you could of ever gotten. Then of course he planted a sweet kiss on your lips.

"Now the moment we've been waiting for. Let's dig in!" Adam exclaimed.

A/N

So here's the first imagine who should I do next. Post your requests in the comments below and I'll see you in the next imagine.