Benja Canda Sup DOODS

"I can't believe you right now Mitch. What the hell were you thinking? I went to use the restroom and I comeback to see you making out with a girl." You argue with you boyfriend of a year today.

"I'm sorry (Y/N) but she kissed me I swear she had been eyeing me all night and making me uncomfortable. Then when you left she came up introduced herself. I thought maybe she wasn't to bad and maybe me and her could be friends but then as soon as you came out she kissed me I swear I'm not lying." He admitted. You looked in his eyes. They wasn't any pleasure or satisfaction in them. You only saw guilt and regret.

"I believe you."  You told him. He smiled at you with taht smile he always has.

"Wanna invite Jerome and his girlfriend over?" Mitch asked.

"Sounds like fun." You answered. You and Jerome's girlfriend Louise were best friends. So they arrived and you were there to greet them. "Hey Louise." He greeted her. 

"Hi (Y/N)." She replied giving you a hug. When you pulled away you saw Mitch and Jerome giving eachother a hug.

"#MEROME!" You shouted. They looked at you with an amused look and you shrugged. "Sorry couldn't resist." You say. Everyone burst out laughing.

"Well anyways as you all know it is mine and (Y/N) first anniversary today and I have to say since we met in high school I couldn't help but notice that bright sparkle in your eyes. I have to say asking you out exactly one year ago was the best desicion of my life and hopefully our future together will include many happy endings. To Us." Mitch cheered. "Now its time for one more desicion. (Your Full Name) I just gave that big awesome thing about how amazing you are and I don't regret a single word of it. It would be the greastest honor if you became my wife. So will you marry me?" Mitch asked.

"MItch of-of course I will. I love you." You cried. Mitch stood up and placed the ring on your finger while Louise and Jerome were clapping. This dreadful night had turned to the best night ever.

A/N 

2nd imagine givin the idea from Voidbuscus. I do reader and youtuber but if you suggest a ship name then there will be a for example the Merome hug. THere will be a moment of it. So please vote comment a youtuber you would love to see and hit that follow button for more stories that I've done and I will see you later.