SSUNDEE

So it's two weeks away from you 4 year anniversary with your boyfriend Ian. He was otherwise know as the hilarious SSUNDEE from YouTube. The door opened as Ian walked through the door. You turned your head with a grin on your face ready to say but then you gasped. In his hand Ian held a small bundle of gorgeous, red roses. There were about 14 of them.
"What's this Ian?" You asked as he handed them to you.

"When the last Rose of this bundle dies that'll be the day I stop loving you." He says.
You gasped as he walked to his recording office like nothing happened. He was gonna break up with me is what began to run through your head.
Roses began to wilt and you began to cry. You couldn't believe this was happening. It couldn't happen. You had to keep them alive.
You began to care for them everyday. But that didn't stop them from beginning to wilt. Petals began to fall. After two weeks of trying to keep these roses alive only one remained healthy and vibrant with color.
You took it out and began to inspect it. You realized it was a fake Rose. The top opened up so like any other person you opened it. In it was a note. 'Turn around beautiful." Is what it said. So you turned around and saw Ian down on one knee.
"Y/N will you marry me? I hope you know I'll never stop loving you." He said gesturing to the Rose in your hand. You felt warm tears run down your face.
"Is that even a question? of course I'll marry you." you say as he gets up putting the ring on your finger. He kisses you and of course you kiss him back. "I love you so much Ian." You say after pulling away.
"I love you too." he replied kissing you again.
You two lived happily ever after together falling more in love with each other everyday.