NoochM The Biggest Jag Ever

You walked across the room filled with people dancing away to the booming music. You had a water in your hand and you were getting pushed around. Then suddenly you were pushed down and the water splashed alll over you. Everyone turned and began to laugh. "Fuck you all." You muttered running to the nearest bathroom. You locked the door to see what damage was done. 

"Face still dry but hte top is soaking. That's just fan-fucking-tastic." You say sarcastically. You carefully unlock the door and begin to sneak away when someone tapped your shoulder.

"Hey I want to apologize for earlier my fault you fell and got your top wet can I take you home this party is boring. By the way the name is Mat." He said holding out his hand.

"Y/N, and yes please get me out of here. I need a ride anyway all my friend decided to ditch me for some random guy they met on the dance floor. So please get me outa here." You say.

"Follow me." Mat insturcts leading me away from the dance area and out the front door. You follow him to his car.

"So where do you live?" I asked.

"Close but a bit far to walk its about a ten minute drive. How bout you?" He asked.

"I live ten minutes away as well. We might be neighbors who have never met." You laughed.

"We might I'm usually in my apartment or at my firend's never anywhere else."  He explans. You nod. When we got in the car You took a moment to study his features. He is a handsome man. Mat turned his head to look at you. "You checkin me out?" He chuckles.

"Maybe are you? You laughed. 

"Depends how much do you like video games?" He asked. Confused you decided togive him a truthful ansered.

"On a scale of 1 to 10 its 11." You tell him.

"Wow what games?" Mat asked.

"Well my main is minecraft but I play outher varities too." You explained.

"Wow you are my dream girl." Mat sighed playfully.

"Psh yeah right if I had a dollo\ar for everytime a person said I was pretty I'd have one. Thanks mom." You say.

"Well to be honest you are extremely pretty. Honest answer right here." Mat compliments you.

"Thanks. You aren't to shabby yourself." You reply.

"Thanks. Maybe you'd like to go to dinner sometime?" He asked.

"Yeah ok." You answer.

"Score I got a hot date." He jokes. 

"Score I got a sexy date." You say punching the air. You both laugh along together.

"Well turn here and it should be the house on the left." You say. Matt nods.

"We really are neighbors. That's awesome so can I pick you up for dinner tomorrow at 7?" Mat asked.

"See ya then Mat." You reply. You couldn't wait for the date.