Happy New Year Danisnotonfire

This New Years party was crowded and loud music blared as the bodies danced to the beat. You gripped the drink in your hand and sat at the nearest couch where total strangers were drunkingly making-out. It was uncomfortable being next to a kissing couple but the heels were gripping your feet and you needed a break from standing. You took the heels off in relief massaged your aching feet.

"Gotta case of sore heels there?" A accented voice said to you. You looked up at the handsome stranger who spoke to you. He held a bottle of water and was probably sober unlike most of the people at this party.

"Uh yeah heels suck." You say almost mentally slapping yourself for saying that. He chuckled at you and held out his hand.

"My name is Dan Howell and I noticed you sitting here with out a compainion and I would love to be your compainion for the night and possibly more." He says.

"Are you implying that you would like to kiss me at midnight?" You ask laughing though you wouldn't entirely mind it.

"Maybe and maybe I'd like to take you to dinner." He says taking your hand in his. You didn't object. You felt there was something about him and you liked it. How he was polite and funny. You liked him a little. Before you could answer shouting had filled the room.

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

You pulled Dan towards you and kissed him in celebration of the New Year. He put his hands around your waist as you kissed. And when you pulled away you whispered in his ear. "I accept your offer." Then proceeded to kiss him again.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

What are your resoulutions for the year? Mine is to update at least one story each week of the new year. Comment requests so I can keep updating these imagines for you to enjoy.