- 0 1 - ✔

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The car moved smoothly across the roads as it drove. The sun shone down upon the vehicle as it passed many traditional houses, slightly modernized ones and so on. The sky was nearly cloudless, white clouds dotting here and there across the sky.

Kiara couldn't help but stare up at the soft blue colour of the sky from the car's window. It looked so beautiful and mesmerizing. But then, her amber coloured eyes turned away, looking to the driver who drove the car.

"Are we almost there?" She spoke, her voice soft but firm.

"We will be arriving at the compound shortly Uchiha-san." The man said, his eyes looking at her through the mirror. Her amber eyes met his onyx ones for just a second before turning away to look back out of the car window once again.

Kiara Uchiha, second born child to Fugaku and Mikoto Uchiha, and sister to Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha. Sixteen years old and in her second year in high school. Like any other Uchiha, she was smart, confident, and composed. However, she mostly kept things to herself.

The car had begun to slow down and had stopped in front of the gates of the Uchiha compound.

"Who is it?" A voice from a speaker asked.

"It is Matsuda Mitsuo with Uchiha Kiara." The driver said as he rolled down the window.

"You may enter." The voice spoke as the gates opened and let the man and Kiara into the Uchiha compound. Once inside, the two were met with many Japanese style houses. The driver, Matsuoda, drove up to one of the bigger ones and parked in front of it. Once the car stopped, the driver got out and opened the door for Kiara.

Kiara got out of the car, not even muttering a 'thank you' to the driver as she did so. The man, being used to this behaviour, went to get her bags from the trunk while Kiara walked up the wooden steps of her house and towards the front door. When she reached the top she pressed a finger to the doorbell.

She waited patiently for someone to answer the door. Not too long after she had pressed the doorbell, the door was answered by a boy. He stepped out onto the porch, his black hair resembling that of a duck's feathery tails, while his usual onyx eyes looked seemingly bored.

"It's been so long, hasn't it, Sasuke-kun?" Kiara smiled as she looked up at the male, him being a few inches taller than her.

"K-Kira?" The boy said in surprise, saying Kiara's childhood nickname.

Kiara wrapped her arms around Sasuke's neck and pulled him in her embrace. He returned it.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were still in Suna at that boarding school." Sasuke said as Kiara shrugged her shoulders. She then pulled away from their embrace and patted on his soft hair.