- 0 3 - ✔

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Come on down, now! You don't want to be late on your first day at the academy!" Mikoto called out as she quickly served her cooked meals on each plate.

Kiara was humming to herself when she suddenly heard her mother out from her room, and she quickly placed her equipment in her pouch and bag. Kiara also straightened her hair a little before finally getting her only notebook and walking out of the door.

Again, she was greeted by her two brothers. When they've reached the dining room, they all sat down and started eating.

"Do your best, alright?" Fugaku suddenly spoke up as he turned towards Kiara and Sasuke. Both gave him a respectful nod.

"Hai. We'll do our best."

Once they had finished their breakfast, the duo bid their parents and elder brother a farewell before leaving.

As Kiara and Sasuke made their way towards their new academy, they wondered what the future would hold for them. For better or for worse?

The walk was silent, but it was comfortable. It did not take long either for the two to finally reach their destination. Once they did, they instantly walked up the steps of the institution and walked down the halls.

"We need to go to the reception office and ask them for our timetable," Sasuke said.

"Right."

—✦—

Once Kiara had received her timetable, she and Sasuke went on separate ways to find their homeroom class.

Kiara wandered around the school halls, searching left and right coolly for her classroom. Along the way, a couple of boys had either begun whispering to their friends secretly about the new girl or had started drooling over her.

Of course, the Uchiha was completely oblivious to this. She had better things to think of.

When she finally found her classroom, she slid the door open and walked in. At first, it was quite loud, but once she started heading towards an empty seat by the window, everything just seemed to stop. All the students in the class were so captivated by the new girl's beauty and just observed her.

Kiara didn't even take notice of the people in her new class. She just sat quietly on an empty spot, crossing her arms and closing her eyes, waiting for class to start.

After a good few minutes of just muting out the world around her, everything turned back to normal. Only this time, Kiara was greeted by a group of males who stood infront of her. She grimaced at the sight when she looked up to see who had approached her.