- 0 4 - ✔

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[ Six months later ]

"Alright, that concludes our session today. Good job, everyone!" The teacher smiled as he set his book and glasses down before clasping his hands together. "We will meet back here after your lunch break to finally assign you all into your three-men squad.

"I must say, I am really proud of all of you for your hard and diligent work these past six months. You've all done your very best, and I know that a bright future awaits for all of you. Either you decided to pursue medical schooling, work to become chunin, jounin, or even anbu, or try out for the security division, whatever it is, I know that you will achieve that goal.

"I am not going to lie but it is a dangerous world out there. So, as your sensei, I will advise you one last time to keep working hard and become the best version of yourself that you can be. It truly has been a pleasure to work with you. Goodluck, my fellow seniors!" The teacher bowed his head infront of the class, while the class did the same.

"Arigato, Hiroki-sensei! You have been very good to us, and for that, we will never forget your teachings." Everyone recited with genuine smiles on their faces. They were excited to finally make their mark outside the academy walls. Their future outside awaits them, and they can't wait to grasp it.

—✦—

"Kiara-chan!" TenTen called out as she watched the Uchiha walk towards her usual spot underneath the secluded tree.

The said girl turned towards the trio of friends and smiled lightly at them. She approached where they sat on the benches and took a seat next to TenTen. "Hello, everyone."

"It's great to finally have you sit beside us the fifteenth time these past six months!" Lee exclaimed with a grin. "At least you're finally opening up, little by little."

"Agreed," TenTen chuckled. "Well, let's eat lunch together."

Kiara nodded as she then pulled out her own bento box and started eating quietly along with everyone else. She listened to TenTen and Lee converse, while at the same time, looked around her surroundings. It was such a beautiful day and she can't wait to fulfill her dreams.

These past six months, she hadn't broken her promise with Itachi, nor has he. They both trained together and they both helped Sasuke improve even more. It was also actually a good thing that Sasuke was placed under Iruka-sensei's supervision as the brunette was seen as a passionate sensei who really loved teaching his students.

Now that she was a senior, two years ahead of Sasuke, Kiara couldn't wait to finally train as a kunoichi.