- 0 7 - ✔

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"So, how is it being a genin?"

Kiara dodged the male's attacks as both sparred with one another. She attempted to throw another roundabout kick at her opponent but it was blocked with ease. "So far... It's good." She then, later on, wiped the sweat off from her forehead as she put her other hand up, indicating for a time-out. They've been at this for almost three hours, nonstop, and Kiara needed to catch her breath and take a small break.

"Aww, come on, Kira-chan! Just 'good?' You can do better than that." The male chuckled.

"Shisui-nii, only Sasuke is allowed to call me 'Kira' whenever he wants to." Kiara smirked back at her elder cousin.

The said cousin chuckled again as he stopped their sparring match with a simple nod. He then walked over to a big boulder where he kept the rest of his things and threw a spare water bottle at Kiara.

Kiara caught it easily and began to drink the cooling beverage. It was certainly refreshing as well as it made her entire body almost feel like it has been instantly charged up. During days like this when the sun is high and warm, she wished that Konoha was close to the seaside.

"I was just messing around with you... Kira-chan." Shisui smirked again, earning an exhausted laugh from his cousin.

"Fine! You do you, Shisui-nii." Kiara rolled her eyes playfully at her elder cousin and sat down on the grass. She took this small moment just to rest up and stare at the clouds above her. She simply thought how pretty it looked to herself as she soon then closed her eyes. Just as she thought she was able to have a small nap underneath the shade of the tree, her talkative cousin began to open his mouth again.

"At least tell me who your sensei is." Shisui pushed, ignoring the fact that Kiara was trying to rest.

"Hm? Oh... His name is Kakashi Hatake." Kiara mumbled, her eyes still closed.

"The Kakashi Hatake? The one and only infamous Copy Cat Ninja?" Shisui gasped a little before letting out a whistle. "That's neat."

"You know him?" The she-Uchiha suddenly opened her eyes and turned towards him, curiosity glistening in her amber ones. It looks like she wasn't gonna get her afternoon nap after all.

"Everyone knows him and when I say everyone, I mean 'everyone.' Throughout the nations and countries, he's really well-known. You'd have to live under a rock if you don't know a shinobi like him, Kiara." Shisui smirked. "And by the looks of it, you didn't even know about that. Ta, ta, ta, I am disappointed." The male pretended to seem unimpressed with her but it didn't end up working for him. He just didn't have the skills of being an actor.