Chapter 3: a birthday and 2 more heroes

hello my name is Raul, almost a month ago there were explosions at 5 faculties of my college I fainted when that happened, when I woke up had seen had powers the power sombre elements, water, fire, earth, air, light and darkness, and not only that also it vies that my body had shrunk or rejuvenated, also change the color of my hair and my eyes, ran home of a scientist friend professor Akari, when I get told what has happened, and to know more we did something pretend that I died in the explosion, and I became the son of professor Akari to start a new life, and my new name is Raul Oliver Shirayama and my new age is 6 years, spent some time are the elect of the charms, the chosen blue charm, Mario blue danger and chose purple charm Dorian logan Dugger also known as aqua dragon and terra doggy their powers are based on water and land, we also have something new are weapons that help amplify or control our powers, teddy sword, dragon and spear gun doggy. when we returned to Chihuahua my dad had told me that apart from the pope Mario was another person was a lady her married name is Dugger and I thought that's the name of Dorian and the marcy school and Paul told me that there were 2 new kids on our that has just arrived the day I went with my dad professor Akari, also they told me that their cousins ​​who told me some time soon move from school to ours and still not that school are Mario and Dorian.

It was morning still had sleep then the teacher comes and tells me awake.

Professor Akari: Raul awake.

I woke up, then took me out of the crib, I take to the bathroom and take off my clothes and diaper, I leave in bathroom so she could bathe, I went to bathe spend a few minutes left dirtier I got a towel and left the bathroom teacher I expected dry me and charge me and put me on the changing table, I put a diaper teddy bears, let me choose clothes for school, I put on my clothes and made the backpack then the teacher took me to school and I He said.

Professor Akari: You're going to pripara out or going to go to the house first.

Raul: I will go to pripara first to see Mario and Dorian finds.

Professor Akari: see you later.

Raul: we are potatoes.

Between school and saw big kids then I remembered that my school has several buildings called sections this section of kindergarten or preschool, then is the section of primary, secondary section and high section, then saw coming entering Mario and Dorian, then told them talking.

Raul: Mario Dorian.

They turn looking for something and then come and tell me.

Mario and Dorian: Raul how are you.

Raul: she did not know that they would study in the same school as me.

Mario: if my sister and brother also study here.

Raul: great.

Mario: Dorian brothers to study here.

Raul: I did not know he had brothers, Dorian.

Dorian: If I have 2 brothers 1 Highest and 1 child.

Raul: in which degrees are.

Dorian: my younger brother in 5th primary and my older brother in 3rd grade.

I saw the time and I said.

Raul: guys I have to go my classes begin in 5 minutes, see you after school.

Mario and Dorian: If we are.

I ran as fast as I could to my room, when I get went and sat in my seat Marcy and Paul then come and tell me

Marcy and Paul: hola Raul.

Raul: hello Marcy and Paul, as they are.

Marcy: good.

Paul: ah look Raul are those we spoke to you yesterday.

Raul: that they are daxper and daxmilio.

I got up and I walked toward them with Marcy and Paul, then they saw us and said.

Daxper and daxmilio: hello Marcy and Paul.

Marcy: daxper, daxmilio present to our colleague, Raul.

Raul: hello my name is Raul Oliver Shirayama have 6 years.

Daxper: I'm Daxper Green Hamasaki am 6 years.

Daxmilio: I am daxmilio network hamasaki I have 6 years old and older twin brother of daxper

Paul also gone the pripara.

Raul: enserio which types are gone.

Daxmilio: I'm a cabbage idol is my brand demon music.

Daxper: I'm a lovely idol is my brand Angel music.

Raul: I go not know there was other brands angel.

Marcy: if Raul.

Raul: Great, I'm a star and lovely idol, my brand is baby angel.

Paul is also can do the Gold airy.

Daxper: genial seriously.

Daxmilio: I thought the brand baby angel, was very large baby or child.

Raul: and have older siblings.

Daxmilio: If an older brother called Damian this 5th primary and is a celebrity idol.

Raul: than good.

Daxper: and your Raul.

Marcy: no Raul has no brothers.

Daxmilio: You're an only child.

Raul: pablo marcy if and when they also said their cousins.

Marcy: my cousin arrives tomorrow.

Pablo: my cousin arrives in two days.

Raul: goose.

the class began and could not speak more until I get recess, everyone left except daxper, daxmilio and I, I did not leave because I had to go to be moved but could not because I was ashamed to take one of the diapers spare my backpack and daxper and daxmilio see me I wear diapers, fast it out yeah I see and I ran to the infirmary, to be moved between and moved me when I came out I saw daxper and daxmilio, they stood outside, I said.

Raul: daxper daxmilio they do here.

Daxmilio: I imagine the same as you.

Daxper: If you changed.

Raul: as they learned that use.

Daxmilio: good because I saw you taking a diaper backpack.

Raul: oh thought it was discreet.

Daxper: but do not worry too use.

Daxmilio: because daxper is a wet bed, and large baby.

Daxper: daxmilio, but if both use.

Raul: daxmilio uses too.

Daxper: yes, but he does not like them.

We keep talking while each replaced, they said they live by chance live opposite where lives near the house marcy, ie are almost my neighbors, and I asked him how is called your team pripara, and they said still they did not know how the call but is made up daxper Damian and daxmilio, and I said.

Raul: what if called 3 days or 3 dance revolution.

Daxmilio: why so.

Raul: It is something that occurred to me because you are called daxper daxmilio and Damian, as their names with Da so.

Daxmilio: I do not know.

Raul: what if after school, we go to pripara.

Daxper and daxmilio: if

Raul: boy now go for my lunch leave it in the room.

I went back to the room while daxmilio daxper and went to play, I saw marcy was in the living room, watching something and saying what flavor you like most and then I said.

Raul: marcy happens.

Marcy: I remembered something.

Raul: that thing.

Marcy: as mere birthday pablo and a term to make preparations.

Raul: let me help you, pablo is my friend and I want to celebrate his birthday apart and did not know that mere is her birthday, and did not know.

Marcy: okay, was planning to celebrate his birthday in the pripara.

Raul: sounds incredible that'll help you in whatever you need to get.

Marcy: a birthday cake and birthday.

Raul: and when is your birthday.

Marcy is Friday.

Raul: in 2 days, good today go to the PRI, and we have not eaten break even.

Grab my lunch and went out and saw that Paul daxmilio daxper waiting for us to eat, then we sat down to eat and pablo says.

Paul: at last we will see that you get for lunch, Raul.

Marcy: if at the end.

Daxmilio: they have never seen.

Paul and Marcy: no.

Daxper: why.

Raul: I'm sorry, what will give me why if I teach that you prepare them.

All okay.

Paul: I have fruit salad, burritos and grape juice.

Marcy: I have omelets and vegetable salad and my guava juice.

Daxper: daxmilio me and always make us the same, so it will not peel daxmilio is an egg sandwich, some Marinela penguins and apple juice.

All shows that Raul now bring.

I open it and see they say.

All that's what you bring Japanese food.

Raul: if, after all my father even born here in Mexico and lived here he is of Japanese descent by my grandfather, so almost always eat onigiri sushi and stuff the hiso lunch for me are sushi lobster with jumbo shrimp and onigiri dessert I put some cookies but are not Japanese but French macaroons, and my drinks are a mango juices.

All still shocked.

Raul: boys want to taste my food.

All yes.

Marcy: that rich.

Daxper and daxmilio: This delicious

Paul is expected to know so rich, you're the son of Professor Akari Shirayama Shirayama owner of the company, but these cookies are rich.

Marcy: where I buy your dad Raul

Raul: I actually did them yesterday.

Paul and Marcy know to cook.

Raul: something just desserts do.

Daxmilio: going to be a big baby you cook well.

Daxper: daxmilio.

Marcy and Paul and saw that Raul wears diapers.

Daxper: daxmilio and already you knew.

Marcy and Paul: Yes.

Daxmilio: Just kidding.

Marcy: and who taught you to make desserts, or went to a cooking class.

Raul: ah not my mother taught me.

I was sad because although I pretend I'm son of the teacher still think of my family because my mom had taught me if you make sweets, then they see me and say.

Daxper and daxmilio: Raul passing.

Paul said nothing mom and you got to if Raul.

Raul: ah nothing happens, let me pull boxes boys juices.

I went to throw the juice boxes while he was not marcy he says.

Marcy and I remembered guys, neighboring Sofia, told my mom and my new neighbors who turns out they were Raul and his father, moved here after he died his wife and mother, to simplify Raul was sad, because he thought in her breast, and not long ago she was alive, so I was sad.

Daxper and daxmilio: poor thing.

Marcy: there is better to say nothing

Raul: and back, they spoke.

All nothing better get back to the salon.

We left the room, spent hours and out of school, then started to go all daxper, daxmilio and Paul were talking then while Marcy and I were then talking marcy ask me, that if I helped make the cake, I said yes when we got to the entrance where input sections are connected, I told the others to wait tantito I hope some people and daxmilio and daxper also expected, his brother, saw a bigger kid came out and said.

?????: Daxper daxmilio that good that I expected.

Daxper: if Damian.

Damian: daxmilio passing.

Daxmilio: nothing keep thinking about how to call our idol group.

Damian: I also thought the same thing today.

Then I see approaching saying, Mario, Dorian, Mario Brothers and some guys who had not seen, Mario and Dorian said.

Mario and Dorian: Raul, how are you.

Raul: good.

Mario: Well Raul, remember my sisters and my older brother, Marilyn, Max and marina.

Raul: if you remember, and Dorian who they are.

Dorian: I was going to ask them.

Raul: whether good guys present my friends, marcy, Paul and my new friends I made today daxper and daxmilio and ah.

Damian: I eh not presented'm the older brother daxmilio daxper and I have 11 years and am in the 5th grade, am a celebrity idol

Raul, nice to meet Damian, marcy, pablo, daxper, daxmilio and Damian, they are Mario and Dorian.

Mario: Well my name is Mario blue danger, I have 12 years and I'm in 1st secondary I'm a cool idol, and they are my sisters and older brother, Max and Marilyn marina are also idols of pripara.

Marilyn: I go first, because they are first ladies and also because I am the greatest, I am the older sister of Mario, I'm Marilyn Rose Danger, I have 16 years, I'm on 1 st high school and I am a elegance idol, good Max you are you still.

Max: I'm the older brother Mario, I'm Kevin Maximiliano Danger but I can tell Max, I have 15 years I'm in 3rd year of high school, and I'm a pop idol.

Marina: I'm the 2nd eldest sister of Mario and his twin, I'm Marina Esmeralda Danger, I have 12 years and I'm in 1st high school, and I am a natural idol,

Dorian: I'm Dorian logan Dugger, am 13 years old and I'm in 1st secondary I'm in the same class as Mario and marine twin sister, I'm an idol of pripara pop and these are my brothers, Donald Luis Dugger and Dustin Leonardo Dugger.

Donald: I'm Donald Luis Dugger, but I can say donates'm the big brother of Dorian I have 15 years I in 3rd year of secondary I'm in the same class as Max'm a natural idol.

Dustin: I'm Dustin Leonardo Dugger, but tell me read'm the younger brother Dorian I have 11 years I'm in the 5th grade, I already knew Damian we are in the same class'm a celebrity idol like Damian.

Daxper and daxmilio: as Raul met.

Raul: good is that they and I are an idol group.

All an idol group.

Raul: Well what if we go to pripara to see.

All went to Stone prism and then entered the PRI, then we saw Mario Dorian me and then marcy, pablo, daxper daxmilio and Damian say.

Marcy, pablo, daxper daxmilio and Damian: but if they are ones that can make the Gold airy and Mario Raul Dorian or better known as fantasy smile.

Koma: Mario and Raul Dorian as they are and also have a concert.

We went to the scanner stage, we put the ticket's voice is heard saying meganii.

Meganii: one for Raul coord. That is tender and inspire joy Mario one coord. Cool that inspire joy, Dorian one coord. A coord. Very fun and inspire joy.

Raúl: Little kid coord.

Mario: cool teen coord.

Dorian: bubble children coord.

subimos al escenario tomamos los micrófonos y la canción comienza

Raúl: Heibon na hibi ni akichatta no nara

Kokoro kigaete asobi ni yukō minna de

Mario: Gokigen na Music

Dorian: Kikoeru mirai no saishin area ichiban'nori shiyou

Charm point wa tobikiri no Smile

Tomodachi minna atsumatte

Kane wo narashitara

Miracle Dreamer

Nijiiro ni kagayaku yume wo mitsuke ni yukō

Kirakira tokimeitara

Omoi no mama tanoshinjae!

Vamos caminando hasta el final del escenario y dijimos

Raúl Mario y Dorian: Making Drama Switch On.

Unos trampolines y empezamos a saltar sobre ello

Kimi to nara doko made mo yukeru yo

seguimos saltando como si estuviéramos en un camino

Owaranai monogatari start shiyou

y llegamos a un castillo inflable donde seguimos saltando

y decimos el nombre del drama.

PriPara Dream Parade

Raul Mario y Dorian: party at the castle jumping.

Okubyō to yūki ga kenka shiteru nara

Ima sugu koko e oide yo hora matteru

Dare datte itsumo

Hyakuten bakari ja nai kara kimi mo jishin motte yukou

tomamos el cyalume charm y decimos

Zutto mae kara akogareteta

Stage ni ima tatsu no sa

Minna to issho ni

Special Fever

Raul, mario y dorian : airy Change

Nijiiro ni kirameku yume wa hito sorezore

la ropa empieza a cambiar y brillar también nos salieron alas la mias como de angel Tienen forma de alas normales por dentro tiene corazones, algunos con fondo y otros sin fondo, y son dorado y las de mario son Este tipo de alas están con formas de rombos, no tiene fondo son de color dorado, el de dorian Son alas parecidas a las de una mariposa, tiene unos círculos en linea que llevan a tres figuras diferentes.

Yori dori midori dakara

Ato ippo hora fumidashichae!

Raul Mario y Dorian: Gold airy

Yume no mama owarasetakunai yo

Original de kimetara tobidasou yo

PriPara Dream Parade

todos: es cierto puede hacer el Gold airy

Kitto sekai ga machi kogareta

Sutā ni minna nareru yo

Mirai wo mezashite

Miracle Dreamer

Nijiiro ni kagayaku yume wo mitsuke ni yukō

Kirakira tokimeitara

Omoi no mama tanoshinjae!

Kimi to nara doko made mo yukeru yo

Owaranai monogatari start shiyou

PriPara Dream Parade

after the show pick up the ticket, daxper and others came and told him to daxper if I wanted to split the ticket, also called tomoticket, told me that if we start ticket and exchanged the ticket, then the others went to their concerts, step a while and went to eat, for a while then everyone went home except mario, dorian, marcy, Paul and I went a while to árcade pRI for, mario and pablo was playing games where you get tickets for prizes, dorian played with the claw to get sweet as marcy and I, we were talking about making preparations for the birthday of Paul, when we left the marcy pripara and Paul went and we were walking tantito when we heard a noise, went running to see, we saw that some boys attacked, one saw using bees and things, another with equal power electric energy but its powers are black rays, and one used a few thorns plant and flowers, we ran to a place where there was no one and took the ticket and miracle PACT.

Raul: ticket go on Teddy.

Mario: go on Dragon ticket.

Dorian: ticket go on doggy.

my clothes disappears and in front of me appears a new and comes toward me to get the, a white short with prints of angelic teddy bears, then a white shirt with the face of teddy bear and a white vest with teddy bears on my back one wings appear angel, sneakers appear with prints of angelic teddy bears, on the heels of my tennis a little wings appears my hair grows a little and a ponytail is done, a hat with ear bear and wings appears, finally appear gloves faced bears.

his clothes disappears and in front of appearing a new and comes toward me to get the, great blue shorts with patterns of dragons, then a shirt with a dragon's head and a blue vest with dragons on my back one dragon wings appear appear sneakers with patterns of dragons, on the heels of my tennis a horned dragon appears your hair grows a little and changes color to blue and hairstyle rock is made, a cap with fangs dragon eyes and horn appears, finally appear face gloves with a dragon.

His clothes disappears and in front of, appearing new and comes toward me to get the, a black short with prints of dogs, then a shirt with face of a puppy and a purple vest with dogs, sneakers appear with prints dogs, her hair grows a little and changes color to green, appears a cap with ears and face puppy finally appear gloves drawings of dog bones.

Raul: The Sweetness is full of hope, Angely Teddy.

Mario: Knight friendship, Aqua Dragon.

Dorian: tracker kindness terra doggy.

We went to the place where they were attacked and those guys said.

Angely teddy: stop right there.

?????: No one stops us, I do not remember our name but whatever I say is the black storm.

?????: Rose knight

?: Black stinger.

3: we are escorting flower

black thorn: and why not tell us their names.

Rose knight: I also want to know who I would report back to beat our teacher.

Black storm: it seems like a good idea, it is up.

Aqua Dragon: they presented.

Terra Doggy: We should not do the same.

Angely teddy: sounds good.

Teddy Angely: The Sweetness is full of hope, Angely Teddy.

Aqua Dragon: Knight friendship, Aqua Dragon.

Terra Doggy: tracker kindness Doggy Terra.

3: we have come to save the world.

Teddy Angely: hope.

Aqua Dragon: friendship.

Terra Doggy: kindness.

3: we are heroes unit.

They 3: joajana heroes unit, which so ridiculous name for a penta.

Teddy Angely: penta?

They started attacking us saw that our powers were based elements, terra doggy fight against black stinger, aqua Doggy against Rose knight, and against black storm, we struggled a bit, could not make fronts were very powerful and told others.

Angely teddy boys is time to use weapons.

Terra Doggy: elemental weapon appears doggy spear.

Aqua Dragon: dragon appears elemental weapon barrel.

Teddy Angely: elemental weapon appears sword teddy

attacked with weapons and we could not even had the floor when suddenly appeared in the sky and saw a ship then doggy and dragon say.

Terra Doggy: You made that ship teddy.

Aqua Dragon: because you did not tell us one.

Teddy Angely: eh he not made a ship.

black storm: that ship is theirs.

black and rose knight stinger: Society light, quick to invoke dusk flower.

Then 5 boys jumped and landed and said.

??????: High escort flower.

They 3: society are light.

black stinger: digitec, K.O. kanguro.

Rose knight: leaf tiger.

Black storm: wind and shining deer falcon.

Shining falcón: Stop attacking these poor boys.

Black storm: let us go, and we report to him what happened to the master flower.

flower escort went and stood then we thanked them for hells saved and told them our heroes names and then said.

Shining falcón: we already know are Angely teddy, dragon aqua and terra doggy also known as heroes unit.

Angely teddy: as you know.

Wind deer: we know why society of light are a team of super heroes who take care of human penta fight that became villains.

Tiger Leaf: as the dark star.

Terra doggy: Human penta.

Aqua Dragon: and who the pentahumanos.

Angely teddy: also as they heard of us yet again not explain that.

K.O. kanguro: first penta or human penta and wings are called dela explosion affected so called by the 5 faculties that exploded that day.

Digitec: the dark star have 7 members and are the 7 human penta strongest villains.

Shining falcón: 7th stronger this Mr. Texas in the 6th devil force

wind deer: 5th Lion Hunter was a member of the society of light.

Leaf Tiger: the 4th toxic flower,

KO kanguro: mystical bell

digitec: 2nd. diginog twin brother.

All of them: 1st, black twilight.

falcón shining: and knew of you for their struggles against stinky smoke, missil fruit and eletric energy.

Terra doggy: who is missil fruit and stinky smoke

Aqua Dragon: missil fruit was first villain to defeat but the other did not know.

Angely teddy: stinky smoke was the first to beat me.

Leaf Tiger: Well they 3 are subordinate or whatever you call them, well even actual mind stinky smoke is the younger brother of the dark star, toxic flower.

KO kanguro: as we saw their powers will show us, also to tell the next shining falcón why not start.

Shining falcón: my powers are energy can use different colors of light and produce different kind of power.

Wind deer: I can cut anything with gusts as IRE and air produce anything.

Leaf Tiger: I can use any plant and use them as weapons.

KO kanguro: my powers are land-based, I have to force big impacts.

Digitec: both I and my twin brother diginog, have the same powers, we can create anything we have seen, for example digimon remember the cartoon.

We 3: if

digitec: was a delas things that create my brother and I did first, create digimon dark star and now have evil Digimon, and wild digimon.

Angely teddy: enserio sounds incredible and bad.

Aqua Dragon: and that has to do with us.

falcón shining: good is why, apart from fighting with soldiers or evil human penta of the dark star and other evil human penta, will face other things, as evil Digimon, but also the dusk.

Terra Doggy: dusk?

Deer Wind: creatures are created by the dark star, 7 leaders of the dark star can summon their dusk, but members of low-range need more than one member to invoke a dusk.

3: oh.

Leaf Tiger: remember guys also 7 leaders of the dark star create the seeds dusk when sent to a single, pentahumano.

Angely teddy: defeat even as dusk.

KO kanguro: with certain sonic frequencies.

Doggy Terra and Aqua Dragon: sonic frequencies

shining falcón: you tell us now.

We told them only what we have done as heroes, also the objects we use to transform all that we was not our real identities.

Digitec: good talk another time, I will give some digieggs and digivice, how many members are.

Angely teddy: right now we are 3 but have yet to find another 4.

Digitec: take 7 digivice and 7 digieggs now they're white and have the shape of digimon tamer also known as D-ark or D-3 power but when you touch your digivice change color, but the digieggs not open until 1/2 hour after touching the digivice or how the digimon within digieggs is ready to be born.

the three took the digivice mine color change in part kept white but with some yellow, the dragon aqua change also was white but blue part king, terra dragon still white but green part, and then said they the mima function as the caricature of making Digivolution, but to digievolucionarlos like the digivice of digimon 01 and 02, but has the form digimon tamer and analyzer of digimon built and the ability to digivice digimon dats squad, that of put your digimon in digivice, then left, and we were flying us with digieggs, the mansion arrived and the teacher asked what it is that we bring, we told him everything and suddenly digieggs we we got, 3 came to us shining stopped in front of my mario and dorian, digimon out in its first stage, mine is a Poyomon, mario is chibomon, and Dorian is punimon, we analyze the digivice, everyone took asu digimon and it was presented but it seemed that none of our digimon could talk, play around with them and then went to train, when we finished training mario and dorian and had to go home, is that they now live on the same street Marcy, pablo, daxper and daxmilio, went and put chibomon and punimon inside their digivice, then the professor said.

Professor Akari: Raul tell me more good you did today apart from learning all that light society told them.

Raul: I met daxmilio of daxper and told me that Paul and Marcy, and also help plan the party marcy pablo Friday.

Professor Akari: Tell me more while I make dinner.

Raul: I'll help marcy make the cake, and to get a gift for him.

Professor Akari: and where they will do the party.

Raul: in the pripara.

Professor Akari: will make good idea, but Raul if they go to party just promise me something.

Raul: I know it will bring a piece of cake

Professor Akari: I know you well whenever you're a party you always say the same thing the same.

Raul: daddy how much longer the food, cake and talk made me hungry.

Professor Akari: already.

the teacher put 3 course meal on the table, I grabbed Poyomon, then the teacher charged me and put me in a high chair, and I started Poyomon on the table and served the food Poyomon started eating, fast looked like it never I had eaten even before it was me sierto just born ase little, professor and I do not laugh that semancho things around after Poyomon also laughed because I also I had spotted when we finished eating I started doing my tare the quick end to play a while with Poyomon then gave the 10 and the teacher said it was time to bathe me and then into bed took me ami room and take off my clothes and diaper took me to the bathroom and bathe with Poyomon went out and dry Poyomon with a towel and then I covered her with a towel, then the teacher put me in the changer gave me a diaper and pajamas, put me in my crib gave me a bear and was also Poyomon, I fell asleep then I started dreaming was on Friday after party pablo we were all and but mario dorian and 2 guys who had not seen were fighting against a monster, but I saw mario dorian and I were in the form heroes unit, only listened angely care teddy, aqua dragon and terra doggy, and we said thanks shadow and moon could be elected from the charm, invoke weapons and then said converted and changed to mics, and then I wake up and see Poyomon asleep, wakes up and sees that I see it I Sorie wake up and feel I'm just wet, I fly dela crib with Poyomon in arm and the teacher comes in and sees me then says

Professor Akari: Raul, how are you today.

Raul: Well dad, I'll take a shower and then after breakfast at school.

I did all that and then Poyomon entered the digivice, then the teacher took me to school and saw me meveia tired from the morning, but yono I felt tired when we got out of the car, and the teacher said that if I felt bad only call him, then I went to my room and when I get just say attack on the city and then pripara marcy, pablo, daxper, daxmilio come and say.

daxper: raul feel you well.

Daxmilio: you look bad.

Raul: I have nothing I only had nightmares.

Marcy: tired once you surely do not want to go back home today.

Paul, for you to be better tomorrow.

Raul: I'm aaaachu well, better go to the infirmary and tomorrow I help you with that marcy.

others: that.

Marcy: because tomorrow it'll be hard-pressed.

I went to the infirmary when you enter, the nurse told me.

Nurse: Raul is too early for a change, but you look bad'll take your temperature.

Raul: nurse thank you.

I spent some time put the thermometer and take it off, then said.

Nurse will call your dad to come for you to take you to rest.

you die the cell phone number and call the teacher, the strange thing is that tardonada not arrive, then he said.

Professor Akari: that good that even llamas park really me closely to see if getting bad because since the morning I saw strange.

Raul: grasias nurse, and stayed close daddy.

Professor Akari: if I worry about you, well let's go home.

we left I fell asleep in the car when I woke estab enmi fourth asleep I saw the time was 4pm and I did not feel tired saw Poyomon was lying, I saw the door opened and Poyomon woke up and entered the digivice come in and say.

Professor Akari: raul has already woke up visit.

Raul: who is daddy.

entered the visits, and were marcy, pablo, daxper and daxmilio, came adejarme the task, they say.

Marcy: hola Raul and how well is your room, Raul.

Raul: Yes.

Paul, and you sleep here.

Raul: Yes.

Daxmilio: sip're a big baby.

Daxper: daxmilio, is tender your room, do not be worthwhile, it seems that these better.

Raul: Yes, and they were not to pripara.

Marcy Paul did not want to go.

Raul: why.

Daxper: We wanted to know siestabas well.

Daxmilio: I'm a little bad but that does not mean not to worry about my friends.

Raul: they are good guys.

looked around for a while and then left, then went to the lab to work on what I saw in my dream if my dreams have almost successful is that we need this, I finish and then I went to eat, apparently also they came from mario visit and dorianluego ate wITH US and while we ate, Poyomon, chibomon and punimon sparkled with our digivice and empesaron to digivolve, Poyomon became Tokomon, chibomon in DemiVeemon and punimon in Tsunomon, we saw digievolucionar and started talking me excited that I could finally talk to Tokomon, mario and dorian went to his home with his digimons but before I told them lodel cumpleañas Paul and asked them if it helped to help us the next morning I went to school and let us out early, Marcy and I went to pripara with mario and dorian, we started to do, the thing to decorate after a marcy time I send a message to pablo saying they see the pripara please, we hope to arrive, when I arrived was surprised his party and came with some people more, then marcy said.

Marcy: ralph, carmen, have arrived.

Carmen: Well arrive before that I could not lose my cousin's birthday.

Ralph: I get 3 hours and wanted to come to see you marcy, but when I went to your house, they said you were in the pripara, and that I met Paul and Carmen, his Cyalume charm boys began to shine.

marcy: the Ralph whom.

Raul: marcy, I think mine and yours.

derrepente flew cyaulume charm marcy, dorian, mario and pablo, forming a circle, appeared meganii, then he said.

Meganii: pablo congratulations on your birthday.

Paul, thanks meganii, but this means.

Meganii: ah is that they have formed a dream team and one of you wax Sentro this dream team.

Marcy and Raul: pablo it as the birthday today.

mario and dorian: sounds good.

meganii: and as his team was called.

Paul: DA fantasy party.

Meganii: right now can go to dream theater, is the esenario of the dream team, but this is a special concert, this year there will be a competition called Idol grand prix 5 concerts to win the coord of princes and princesses of seasons is called grand prix dream idol idol type and other grand prix, the idol dream grand prix, comensara with grand prix winter idol and grand prix type idol idol began with celebrity grand prix.

we went to get the coords scanner, we put the ticket in the scanner then meganii voice was heard.

Meganii: to pablo the coord. Downtown to celebrate his birthday, marcy one coord. To fill the party fun and sweetness, for one coord Raul fill the party fun and tenderness for dorian mario and one coord that arise laughter and emotions.

Paul: Lucky! ☆ Surprise Birthday boy Coord.

Marcy: Heart Pounding! Surprise Party ☆ girl Coord.

Raul: Heart Pounding! Surprise Party ☆ boy Coord.

Dorian and Mario: Smile! Surprise Party ☆ boy Coord.

took the microphones, then we got on the esenario meganii we present as Party Fantasy DA.

Paul, Marcy, Raul, Dorian and Mario: Dream Theater live switch on !.

Marcy: Honto or Supesharu pati na wa no hajimari

Paul: Doki doki na shichau I Mahō kakerareta mitai

Dorian: Naisho of sagashiteta

Mario: suki na anata no koto

[Dorian / mario] (Pikku tto pikku appu!)

Raul: Atsumete shimai konda ribon bokkusu or not kakete

Marcy: Yorokonde Hoshi

Paul Bikkuri sasetai

[Raul / Dorian / Mario] Uraomote mitai na kimochi

Paul: Itazura to

Marcy: Yasashisa ga

Mario: Hiraite

Dorian: hiraite

all Kongo shichau JACK IN THE BOX (Let's Party)

Raul: Sa ~ to hajimeyo!

all Suri Tū wan

Happi bāsudei→YOU!

Saiko not tanjobi! (For YOU!) O.me.de.to.u

Odoroi ureshisō na chatte

Egao wo ne Misete (Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!)

Sapuraizu! (KYA!) Saiko not puraizu! (For YOU!)

Pu.re.ze.n.to ♪

Kyo kara motto

nakayoku natchaou

Omedeto ~ DEAR MY FRIEND!

BIRTHDAY→YOU HAPPY!

Issho ni ne! Ga Iru hō tanoshiku natchau nda I

(Sō nanda zettai!)

Dakara ne, tomodachi or kore tte nda natta Mirakuru ?!

We take the charm Cyalume and say

Kossori purojekuto Rakki hapuningu

Uraomote attatte ī ga ne!

Omoiyari × warufuzake

Paul: airy Change

hirakeba hirakeba

Tobidashichau JACK IN THE BOX! (Let's Party)

Kurakkā bread!

Paul and Marcy: Cyalume airy

Mario, dorian gold and airy

Suri Tū wan

Happi bāsudei→YOU!

Saiko not tanjobi! (For YOU!) O.i.wa.i.taimu

Ne yappa time! I ne Waratchau

clothing begins to change and shine also left us wings the mine as angel have shaped normal wings inside has hearts, some with background and other bottomless, and are golden and Mario are This type of wings are in the shape of diamonds, has no bottom are golden in color, dorian are wings like those of a butterfly, has some circles line leading to three different figures, marcy have shaped normal wings, pink and yellow color, inside it has hearts, some with and others without background background these are the airy Cyalume, Paul are the wings are rhombus shapes of purple and red, is bottomless.

Suteki na SHOW TIME! (Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!)

Sapuraizu! (KYA!) Saiko not puraizu! (For YOU!)

Pu.re.ze.n.to ♪

Mae yori motto nakayoku I natchau

Omedeto ~ DEAR MY FRIEND!

Taisetsu na anata, otanjōbi omedeto

Keki or tomotteru kyandoru ne wo fu ~ tto ... fuichattara

Suri Tū wan

Happi bāsudei→YOU!

Saiko Pati not wo (For YOU!) Ha.ji.me.yo.u

Odoroi ureshisō na chatte

Egao ni naru ne! (Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!)

Tomodachi ni (YES!) Natte Kuretê! (WE'RE FRIENDS!) A.ri.ga.to.u ♪

Kore kara Ima made zutto kitto mo

Daisuki! DEAR MY FRIEND ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! IT'S YOU!

got off the stage then grab three piece remove Tokomon a moment of digivice and gave a piece, then I ate mine, save a piece for the teacher, when we left I said goodbye to Paul marcy and delos others told me that tomorrow we would do the formal presentations, had the cake to the mansion, to give to the teacher I had gone with mario and dorian, then heard a estruedo, we were running to the scene to see that it was. saw that was escorting flower, they again told them to others.