Worst Detention Ever!

Ryuu entered his class and hoped not to catch anyone's attention. To his bad luck as he got in all of the students turned their heads to his direction and looked at him. He could feel their gazes piercing through him. The teacher remained silent as he stood up and walked over to him. He was wearing a casual white sweatshirt with black stripes and black pants. His look wasn't mean but strict. As he reached near him he pointed him to his desk and handed to him a paper sheet with questions to answer. Ryuu made it in his class with another 20 minutes to take the first exam. He glanced over the sheet and realized that it had questions both in front and in the back. Without losing time he divers into his exam. The minutes passed like centuries as Ryuu wrote as fast as he could. His hand never moved so fast in his entire life. Everyone had already finished and looked at him. All of them pinned their looks to him as he wrote his answers down. The teacher slowly walked above him and took a peek at what he was writing. Ryuu was almost finished, he had just wrote down his last answer when the teacher when the teacher asked them to out their pens down. A student stood up and picked the answer sheets of the students. The teacher then proceeded to give them the next exam and so the day went on to continue like this until the final bell dismissed them all. The teacher asked the students to bring their papers as they walked out of the classroom. Ryuu finished the rest of the questions. He was the last one in the class so he took his time. He got up, fixed his seat and his stuff and slowly walked towards the teacher's desk. He left his answers but as he was ready to step out of the class the teacher called him.
"Ryuu, may I have a moment before you leave?"said the teacher while looking at his answers.
Ryuu turned back and walked to the teacher's desk. He stood there calmly waiting for the teacher to speak.
"How was it?"said the teacher while scratching his itchy nose.
Ryuu let a slight smile off his face before he answered the teacher.
"Well Mr. Jui, exam number 3 and 5 were easy, 2 was made for only those who pulled an all-nighter and 1 along with 6 and 7 well... it was kinda easy to cheat."he said with a big smile on his face.
"I see." said Mr. Jui as he looked down on the papers that he had to correct.
"Should I even bother with yours or did you decide to be merciful this time."he said with a look that was screaming of irony.
"Actually I forgot to make mistakes thus time soon I'll take a hundred in all the exams."said Ryuu with a slight laugh as he finished his sentence.
Ryuu turned around and head for the class exit. Before he stepped out he was halted by the voice of the teacher once again.
"Ryuu."said the teacher with a more serious tone than before.
Ryuu didn't turn around this time. He stood still holding the door handle and waiting for Mr. Jui's next words.
"Happy birthday."he said smiling at the young boy.
Ryuu smiled and continued walking to the school aisle.
"Good luck with the detention too."yelled the teacher at him.
Ryuu walked with a fast pace cause he knew he couldn't be late for the detention. Ms. Itami wouldn't be too happy I'd he was late. He already had given her a reason to be mean to him that day, he didn't want to give her another opportunity like that. He walked through the empty school corridors and heard the noises outside the school where all of the students were. Since exams were held thus day no extra curriculum activities would be held meaning that they had the entire afternoon free. All except Ryuu that was grounded. He could hear their loud voices planning what to do next. Others wanted to go to the mall, others desired to go to the cinema and then for lunch and others just wanted to go home and rest. Everyone wanted to leave the school premises as soon as possible. They couldn't stand another second in it after that tiresome day. Ryuu kept listening to them as he walked down the stairs to the teacher's part of the school building. He had his birthday and had to spend it with Ms. Itami.
"What can I possibly ask after that exquisite present of being stuck here with her?"he thought to himself as he entered an empty class that had written on its door detention with large black letters. Ryuu got to the seat that was the furthest back and sat there, waiting for the torture to begin. He placed his bag in front of him and used it as a pillow. He closed his eyes and tried to relax for a bit before he heard footsteps outside the class. He stayed still but the footsteps became louder as they came closer to the class. Soon the footsteps were heard from inside the class. Ryuu opened his eye a but and sneaked a peek from the person that got in. The red metallic hair that seemed like they were flying on the wind reminded him of someone. He slowly got up and opened both his eyes to see better. It was the girl from before.
"You?"he exclaimed with displeasure.
The young girl turned around and saw Ryuu sitting in the back and just sighed.
"Not you again!"she exclaimed as well with the same amount of bitterness.
"Because if you I get to spend the rest of my day sitting here listening to the most bland person in the entire world talking for the rest of the afternoon."he yelled with passion as he came close to her.
"You almost killed me with that bike of yours and now you want to get on top."she yelled too as she walked over to him.
"Hey, at least I tried to help you OK? I tried to do the honorable thing, when instead you acted like a total jerk."he said as his blood started boiling.
"Oh really? How knightly of you good sir. Should I write songs about the strength and the courage you showed when you almost hit me?" she said while rolling her sleeves up.
"Really? Is this the best you can do or did you burn you brain with that red dye?"he said as he turned slightly red.
"First I'm natural and second let's see how you'll talk when I kick you teeth out."she said as she raised her for ready to strike Ryuu but she was interrupted by a familiar voice shouting.
"Makai, Tsukuda! Both of you sit down and zip it."said Ms. Itami as she got inside the classroom holding a bug stack of what it seemed to be answer sheets from the exams.
As she slammed then onto her desk she sat down and got out of the task a paper with two names written on it.
"Ryuu Makai here, Asuka Tsukuda here too. Now tell me how the only two people in detention were ready to fight just before I got in this class?"she said while trying to fix her glasses.
"It's not my fault that he is a total jerk Ms. Itami."sais Asuka as she sat down with her arms crossed.
"Oh really? I'm the jerk, you stuck up little Princess!"said Ryuu as he flipped his chair.
"Look if it's a fight you want, you'll get it. Buy don't go crying when you get beaten by a girl."said Asuka as she got up from her seat as well.
"Enough."screamed Ms. Itami as she held her head.
"It seems that I'm going to need some help with the two of you. I'm going to bring the principal. Makai sit on the far back, Tsukuda at the front desk."she said as she got up too.
"But miss-"she said but she was immediately interrupted by Ms. Itami again.
"Don't want to hear it. Do as I said otherwise you're both going to have trouble." she said and stormed off to get the principal.
Both of them sat quietly where Ms. Itami told them and stayed as silent as they could otherwise if they opened their mouths for even a second they would be at each other's throat again. Ryuu turned his head to the wall left of him. He tried not to give Asuka any attention. His pride wouldn't allow him to even catch a glimpse of what she was doing. Asuka herself tried not to look at Ryuu's side. She stayed silent and still like a marble statue at her desk and patiently waited for Ms. Itami to return. After a while though Ryuu burst into nervous laughter. Asuka turned around to look at him. She was looking him like something was going wrong with him.
"Is this really just a joke to you?"said Asuka clearly frustrated at him.
"No, no. It's just that.... Well not that you would understand."he said and turned his head away from her.
"Oh really? Try me."she said with a tone thy indicated that her interest was peeked.
"Today is my birthday and u was planning on going home, maybe ordering something instead of cooking this time and spend them with Ms. Soroka. Not spend them with the most hated person in the school and well... You."he said and sighed.
Asuka stayed silent for a bit. She looked at him and realized how blue he was feeling.
"Look, if it's any consolation, I also didn't want to spend my afternoon with a jerk like you and Ms. Itami."she said and then turned in front of her seat.
Ryuu smirked a bit and looked at her seat.
"Yeah, thanks..... I guess."he said feeling confused.
"No problem."she instantly responded.
A few more minutes passed but Ms. Itami was nowhere near around anymore the waiting drove them crazy. Ryuu got bored of watching the same wall again and again and jumped to the front seat surprising Asuka.
"Say, why are you here?" he said as he leaned extremely close to her.
"Alright... Um. First of all, space."she said as she drew an imaginary box around her and pushed Ryuu away from it.
"Second, I may or may not punched someone on the face. "she said as her cheeks turned slightly red.
Ryuu stood up again and sat a couple seats away from her after what he heard. Asuka gave him a look of acceptance of what he was doing. Another ten minutes passed but no sign of Ms. Itami coming back with the principal. Ryuu got sick of waiting and got up.
"I'm going to get the principal and Ms. Itami here. I'll be back."he said as he walked to the exit.
"Suit yourself."said Asuka as she didn't seem to bother.
As soon as Ryuu stepped out of the classroom an old man appeared on front of him. Ryuu looked up and recognized the old man with the glasses. It was the principal.
"Mr. Makai going somewhere?"said the principal with a slight laugh.
"I was coming to get you Sir but-"
Ryuu stopped talking and looked around for Ms. Italian but she was nowhere to be seen.
"Sir, where's Ms. Itami?"asked Ryuu while still looking for the teacher.
"She was tired so I decided to send her home. You'll continue the detention with me."said the principal and got in the class.
"Now Mr. Makai, if you'd be kind enough to close the door?"said the principal as he sat down at the desk.
"Yes Mr. Hibachi."said Ryuu as he closed the door but just as before he closed it completely a light breeze sent shivers down his spine.