bill cipher x reader

y/n's pov

I sat in the woods reading my favorite while waiting for dipper and Mabel to get here, no one knows what's in the book, well no one but me at least.  I started to cry looking at the pictures that were in the book, oh hell might has well tell you, (wow break the 4th wall) it's picture's o me and bill before dipper defeated him. You see i'm half demon so i could see bill before dip, when bill found out about this he started to become my friend, soon we were best friends and couldn't be away from each, heck when we were near dip and Mabel he was invisible to them.

SNAP

That's what got me from looking at the book, i looked up like a deer in hunting season, when i saw nothing in front of me, i began looking left and right, i knew it wasn't dip or Mabel or Mabel would be in front of me yelling, while dip would be in front of me talking like a normal person. Heck, i don't even know what a normal person is so what am i saying , i looked up but yet i still saw nothing. I growled like a dog would, but that only made it worst when i heard more foot steps coming my way, i started to climb up the tree that was behind me. As soon has i was off ground level something grabbed my foot, man sometimes i wish bill was here. I looked down and saw a guy wearing a yellow hoodie, two light blue eyes, along with blonde hair with black roots, he had on some jeans and some black vans. I looked at him scared, i mean can you blame me i lost my best friend you can't just think i'm going to fight this thing that looks like my best friend. I kicked my foot out of his grasp and began climbing, soon i to the top of the tree do to the fact that i'm really fast at climbing trees, i looked down but saw no one. I turned around knowing he was there, i mean where else could he be. As soon has i turned around a hand went over my mouth and i saw the guy, he put his pointer finger over his mouth telling me to stop screaming into his hand. I looked down and saw dip and Mabel, i looked at him and saw he was looking at them with a scared on his face. Soon they had gone right by the tree looking for me, i looked at the the guy with a scared yet confused look. He let go of me, and did something that  made me need air, he made smoke go every where, i looked back at him and saw bill in triangle form, i watched has more smoke came and he was in his human form, i smiled so wide i think i ripped skin. I did the unthinkable next.

bill's pov

After showing her that i was back she smiled so big i think it ripped her lips, what she did next shocked me, she she she KISSED ME, i started to relax and kissed her back, she put her hands around my neck while i put mine around her waist. Soon it turned into a make-out.