Lime: zen x jumim

Zens pov
I was sitting on the couch going through some messages,when put of nowhere I felt someone making a hickey on my neck! I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw jumin, he was littering hickeys all over my neck. He quickly started from my neck to my jaw and up to my cheekbones, till finally I felt his hand to under my chin and move my head to kiss me. Has soon has he kissed me he licked my bottom lip, out of instinct I opened my mouth enough to fit his tounge in. I felt his hand raise up my shirt and start to play with my sensitive buds, causing me to moan. I pulled away from the kiss "j-jumin we have somewhere to-ngh- go t-today" jumin looked at me with lust filled eyes, "come on zen we rarely do this anymore" jumin stated has he began to take off my shirt. Has soon has he got my shirt off he began to leave hickeys on my chest, making me a moaning mess. And just has he was about to go lower, the door bell rang. I quickly stopped jumin and ran over to my shirt putting it on has fast as I could. Jumin quickly regained himself and answered the door, it was my driver here to pick me up for line rehearsal. Just has I walked out the door,jumin smacked my ass.