Hoodie x author

OK so U know I said I don't have any ideas but thus is a REALLY old one I wrote when I 10 and now I'm 11 so here ya go, and I said I would only post this if there were 100 views.

Hoodie's  pov

Has I sat down to watch t.v when sally came up to me, "what is it sally" I asked her "why do you always have tear stains under your mask on your face" she asked, I couldn't answer           " please tell us" said 3 other voices, I looked down and saw Ben, Jeff, and Jane. I saw Masky walk into the room looking at me with a sad face, and yes his mask was up, "well, if you want to know so bad then OK" I said

*~flashback~*

When I was a teen maybe like 16 or 17, I had a friend by the name of Aspyn, people called her Yin cause she loved wearing the colors black and white much like a yin and yang. We were like glue, you could never get us apart, and since our last names both started with the same letter we had most classes with each other. It's funny, I loved talking to people thanks to Aspyn, when I had first met Aspyn we were 5, going to the same school has each other or just plain had the same teacher in elementary, Aspyn was shy, yet she was friend with every person in that had the same  classes has us.

Soon high school came and me and Aspyn were friends with every person that were in are class's, Aspyn was in band and her mom didn't like driving to the school after 2:30 so that meant that we walked home with each other since we lived right next to each other thanks to our mom's being so close. Then the day she had to perform in front of pretty much everyone and the day I would tell my crush gabby how I felt, well turns out she had a boyfriend and I got shot down. Aspyn was with me  trying to make me happy, she said that she would make a song in my honor, soon it was time for Aspyn to go on stage, she told the crowd that it was for her best friend. Most kids from the school looked at me when she started to sing it was the most embarrassing song I had ever heard and it was about me. (play song above) It was the song sorry jack which as about a guy getting rejected by a girl, this made people laugh at me, and made me mad at Aspyn. When the show was over people were whispering about me has they exited, Aspyn ran up to me and said " so did you like it" there was so much joy in her eyes yet, I was too mad to notice. "NO NOT ONE BIT!" I yelled to her in a mad tone, "why not i was just trying to make you happy??" Aspyn said, now it took a lot to make Aspyn anywhere near crying and by that I mean you can stab her and she won't cry, but this put her on the bridge of tears. " CAUSE YOU MADE A FOOL OF ME IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL, UGH JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!!" I was so mad I started yelling, this sent Aspyn straight to tears, by now most people were gone so no one saw me yelling or Aspyn running home with her stuff crying.

*~time skip to next day in flash back~*

The Next day I went to Aspyn's, since we walked with each other to school, yet Aspyn's mom, Christy's car was still in the driveway, this was weird cause her mom went to work from 3 am to 1:30 pm. I walked up to the house only to hear the sound of a female crying, at first I thought it was Aspyn since what I said to her yesterday, I walked up to the house and knocked on the door, Christy opened the door tear stains on her once tan now pale face. "why are you crying Christy!?" I asked her, she fell onto me and started to ball her eyes out, "its Aspyn I couldn't find her today when I woke up at 3 she wasn't in her bed or anywhere, the police have been looking for her since 3:30 am and still can't find her." She continued to cry. That day I looked for any trace of Aspyn but only found one thing, her favorite neckless, a turquoises blue-ish rock with light-ish blue spots and dark blue spots covering it, it was covered in iron to hold it with a hook on it to hold it to the neckless,  the neckless I gave her after being friends for a year. Aspyn never left anywhere without this, after all, it was meant to bring good luck.

*~flash back over~*

I told them, they all looked at me with sad faces, Jeff being turned around due to the fact he was about to cry. I pulled out the medium turquoise crystal like rock showing it to them, by now everyone was in front of me on the floor or on the couch sitting near me. They all gasped when I pulled it out and told me that it was prettier than anything they had ever seen. The slender came in and said that I had to go and check if there was a person in the woods, I got up and walked out the door, making sure to put my jacket on. Has I walked in the woods I heard two voices, one of a male and the other female, I ran to the source of the voices only to see a girl with brown looking hair with red highlights in it, she had bright hazel eyes and pale Mexican skin, the other person being a male with red hair and dark brown eyes. "Aspyn if you left it here for 5 years then it must have been taken" the red head said to- WAIT ASPYN, "OK red you go home while I do something," Aspyn said in an upset tone.

"YAY" yelled red, I watched has Aspyn's head turned towards my hiding spot, she pulled out a hatchet and threw it on the tree branch that I was standing on, I watched has the branch broke and I landed on the hard ground with a 'thump'. I lifted my head from the dirt covered ground and looked at Aspyn, she was holding a hatchet above my head. "WAIT!" I yelled, Aspyn looked at me has if saying 'say it quick', I lifted up my mask. Aspyn gasped holding her hands over her mouth, dropping the hatchet on the floor and about to run, till I hugged her from behind. She started to cry a waterfall of tears, "please don't ever leave me again" I said to her turning her around and wiping her tears, "OK Brian"  she said. I smiled has I pulled out her black smoked crystal neckless, she smiled and turned around hinting me to put it one her, and that's just what I did, she turned around again and smiled at me, I put my hand on her cheek and leaned in, we were the same height so I didn't need to lean down, soon our lips met and we were kissing  I was more than overjoyed to kiss her.

A/n

 Man, my fingers hurt so fudging bad fu@! *pops fingers* that's better