Please be safe 🙏

Ok so first off 'you might be asking what is this about?' well I'll tell you! Its hard to explain but there's this app (the pic above) that hacks people, first they will do anything to get you to download the app even going as far as threats calling or texting you, even a simple link can download it on your phone, these people make a list of names that they want to have this app! Once this app is downloaded they begin hacking into your stuff such as phone number contacts, contacts, messages, etc. This app asked you to do dares to distract you, While at first the dares might start out has funny little things like watch a scary movie in the dark or something, but that soon turns into things like causing harm in others or yourself! The final dare on this app is to kill yourself and if you don't do it they'll send someone to kill you or try getting you to kill yourself. These people to as far as threating you and every one you know! If you see this app or get a link or call from an unknown number please do not answer/open link! If you do this might happen and if you are sent the link by someone you know please check it on another broken phone you might have or delete it.

Coffeeforever1
Duh_Itz_lilli
Please watch out friends