Eddsworld Tom x Tord yaoi

If you don't know what eddsworld is then go on youtube search up eddsworld click on the first account and go to playlist episode very last episodes the first, also if you don't know what yaoi is DO NOT search it up cause i'll tell you now it's guy x guy sex!

!!YAOI WARNING!!

3rd person

Tom and Tord were arguing like always but this time was different, this time they were arguing in Tom's room. This was weird since they normally end up fighting in the liver room to make sure they have space to throw punches and kicks, but no this time they were fighting in a small space. All the sudden Tord was pinned to Tom's blue bedroom wall by non-other than Tom "What the hell do you think your d- UGH!" Tord was cut off by his own moan due to Tom biting down on the sweet spot of his neck not hard enough to draw blood but pretty hard. Tord continued  to moan and pant at the pleasurable feeling "Ah~ hey stop ~hhhnn~ that" Tord couldn't even finish a sentence without moaning or panting at least once in it. Tom slowly came to a stop and began to put his hand up Tord's shirt causing it to rise a bit to show his belly botton, Tom then took off Tord's shirt. Tord was going to stop him but ended up with his hands tied behind his back by rope, Tom slowly went from biting and socking on toms collar bone all the way to his chest "ngh~" tord moaned has tom bit and sucked on Tord's nipple, one sucking down to Tord's v-line.  Tom unbuttoned Tord's pants painfully slowly(it took me a few minutes to write that) and began to slowly pull down Tord's boxers "Tom hurry u-" Tord cut himself off by gasping when he felt Tom put all of his member down his mouth(;-; I cri) "Hnnn~ that ~ah~" Tord was trying to ask something. He came in Tom's mouth and Tom swallowed it all, "suck" said Tom has he put his fingers up to Tord's mouth Tord knew it was an order so he did has told and began to lube Tom's fingers in saliva, meanwhile Tom took off his pants. Soon Tom's fingers were covered in the lube like substance  and spread Tord's legs before sticking his fingers in Tord's hole "ngh~" Tord moaned. Soon Tord was a panting and moaning mess "Ngh~ Tom stop~UH~ teasing" Tord was barely able to make out the words without moaning to the point to where Tom wouldn't be able to understand him, soon Tom found Tord's prostate and began to pound his fingers in that one spot. Before Tom knew it Tord had came again, Tom took off his boxers and looked at Tord with a face that said 'are you sure' Tord nodded and Tom put his member in Tord's hole and began to thrust. At first he started out slow to help Tord get used to the pain but soon he started thrusting hard into Tord "Ngh~ God you're tight Tord" Tom groaned at Tord tightness and continued to thrust into Tord "Ngh~ don't say ~ahhhh~ things like ~uh~ that" replied Tord barely able to finish the sentence. Tom remembered where Tord's prostate was and began to pound into that one spot causing Tord's moans to get louder each time he hit it. "I'm ~uh~ gonna c~ah ngh~ cum" said Tord has he felt the knot in his stomach get tighter "so ~uh~ am I" Tom replied, Soon Tord came on their chest while Tom came in Tord. Tom and Tord laid in bed both thinking' we'll talk things out tomarrow'