Duh_ itz_lilli x Miguel

Wow testing's over, OH Hey, guys go check out my friend Lilli Duh_Itz_lilli, and also you guys don't know what Miguel looks like so I'll explain him later in this chapter. 

Lilli's pov

I panted as I ran, we were running a lap in the gym since they made us run around the field behind the gym and honestly I was used to walking it. Now normally I would walk it but since I was walking it with Yin (not gonna use my real name) I couldn't, Yin would jog ahead of me and I'd have to keep up and of course every time I speed past her she would speed up as well. Soon Yin began to jog again, but this time she said: " come on Lilli we're almost done if we run we'll finish faster!" This got me excited, I wanted to finish this Lap as fast has possible even if it meant running' even more. I quickly started running as fast as I could to the blacktop, making sure to stay on the path we were supposed to follow to make sure we didn't have to run the lap all over again.

Once me and yin were done with the lap we ran across the blacktop and straight into our line, you see me and yin have different P.E teachers, but we have P.E both for 5th period. The short little warm-up's seemed to pass by faster than normal, which was weird since for me they seem to at least a good thirty minutes but this time it seemed like it only took about 10 Minutes. I listened to the teacher closing, already knowing what he was gonna say and I was right he said"today since the other classes teachers gone, you're gonna have free time" yep, just as I thought he was gonna say. Everybody quickly got up except for me and ran to the bucket, while I walked to the other class to get yin and walk around with her like we always do.

Has soon as I got yin we began walking around, this was normal we'd walk around and talk about life, we didn't really like talking about gossip so of course we would talk about life, we weren't drama queens, or at least not that we think(at first it said wet and I started yelling in my head smut). As we walked around the edge of the building the gym was in, the bell rang I looked at yin with a confused look when she suddenly stopped. Next thing I knew I felt something come to contact with my face, THE FU*&ING DOOR HAD SWUNG OPEN AND HIT ME IN THE FACE! I groaned at the pain coming from my face, then I heard a voice "OH MY GOSH ARE YOU OKAY!?".

I knew this voice, it was Miguel's I looked up and saw him looking at me in shock and worry, the worry soon growing when he saw my face. I felt something drip down my face and quickly put my hand up to where I felt the dripping, When I looked at what it was, I SAW IT WAS BLOOD! I quickly put my hand back up to where the blood was coming from and covered it, hoping to stop the bleeding "LILLI ILL GO GET THE TEACHER!" yelled yin as she ran to get the closest gym teacher. "so sorry lilli" Miguel said has he squatted down to my height to inspect the wound "yikes, never thought those doors could do this much damage!" he stated has he removed his hand from my forehead and showed me all the blood leaking down his hand "yikes!" I replied.

"I GOT A TEACHER!" I heard yin yell and I'm guessing all of china did to cause of how loud she yelled it, I looked over my shoulder while Miguel looked up and saw Yin run next to a teacher. Has soon as the teacher saw how big the cut he said "YIKES, I don't think a bandage can fix that, you might need to go to the nurse!"  Miguel looked at the teacher than said "I'll take her", the teacher only replied with an okay. Yin helped me up and me and miguel were on our way to the nurse's office, I kept taking glances at him on the way to the nurse. I just loved the way his curly black hair looked so fluffy and would sometimes cover his eyes, I adored the way his eyes sparkled in the sun(sorry I don't know miguel's eye color Lilli), I also loved the way his tan skin would shine in the sun(UGH*throws up from cheesy weirdness*). I guess I was staring a little to long cause Miguel turned towards me" Hey Lilli?" he said " ya" I looked back at him fiddling with my thumbs has a nevres shock ran through my body.

Next thing I knew I felt something warm on my lips, My eyes widened in shock as I looked at miguel's closed eyes. ' MIGUEL'S KISSING ME OMG' I screamed in my thoughts, I didn't know how to kiss(I think lilli hasn't had her first kiss yet) so I just copied his action's. He pulled away, which was to soon for my liking, and looked at me and smiled "I thought you and anthony said  I was to young for you" I said looking at him remembering Yin telling me she recorded the video of them saying it (not really in real life I just told her what they said), "ya, well I changed my mind" he said then kissed me again.

~*Extra*~

Yin's pov

I put my hand out in front of anthony smirking as I turned towards him, "you owe me ten bucks since you lost the bet" I said a cocky grin on my face, I watched as his shocked face turned into a pout as he handed me ten bucks. "here how 'bout this" I said as I handed him five dollars back, I watch as he smiled at me before walking off 'damn my kindness' I thought as I snuck back onto the blacktop of the school.