Chapter 1

Loriane POV

I was just 12 years old when I experienced this deadly life. I wasn't the one who directly experienced it Natalia my sister did and she did not survive.

You should have helped her...

But I was younger than her I didn't feel like it was my position to help her and I could tell anyone of her sad life they would be involved in it like me.

It turns you into someone you don't recognize anyone....

That's what my sister always said to me when I wanted to help her. Before all this my sister and I were just the crazy fangirl types over anime especially magical girl anime.

"Oh my god!, Cure Flora is so cute especially Cure Twinkle" she said watching Princess Precure.

She was 15 years old when I was 12 and Precure was for all ages at least that was what my sister said.

"Sis, I rather watch Heartcatch Precure it's so badass"

"No!"

"Why?"

"Because I'm in charge plus remember you broke the lightbulb in the kitchen" she said smiling at me.

"You broke it!"

"Me...you are sure it wasn't you?"

"Yes, wait no I'm confused"

"There there Loriane I won't tell dad or mom if I get to watch Princess Precure" she said rubbing my hair.

"Fine.... You can be a female dog at times"

"I'm a bitch!, You said bad word bad word alert"

"I said female dog and you said the word and also it's not a bad word it's just rude to say it" I sighed.

"I'm older I'm older I'm older!" she shouted in my ears.

"By two years it's not a big deal" I glared at her.

"Yes, yes it is" she said focusing her eye on the final episode of Princess Precure.

"I wish I was a magical girl" she said admiring the girls in Precure.

Be careful what you wish for....

~•~

We went to bed late. Well it was the last day of school so we were free. Plus, I was going to the same high school my sister was attending next school year. I just like the academic standard.

Nope you just wanted to be with your sister...

What!, No.... Okay I like the uniform. We woke up the next day seeing a moving truck beside our house.

New neighbor!

My sister and I kneeled on the floor clasping our hands together.

"Japanese Japanese Japanese Japanese" we said together looking through the window.

The family was Japanese it's rare to have a Japanese family living beside you in Jamaica.

"Arigato!" My sister said jumping all over the place.

"And look there is a young girl!, She's wearing Sailor moon's hairstyle?" I smiled nervously.

"What?!, We are going to be good friends" she smiled proudly.

"Let's go!" I ran out of the house.

We passed our mother in the kitchen drunk as usual and our dad watching TV. We were finally outside and knocked on the new neighbor's door.

"Kon ni chi wa!" my sister said without thinking.

"Kon ni chi wa!" the girl said back without realizing my sister ran into the house.

"Pretty!, Omg is that a Hatsune Miku CD" Natalia said leaning against the girl putting her weight on the Japanese girl.

"Yes..." she said trying to think of English words.

"Um....don't mind my sister the doctors told us she's mentally ill" I said looking around.

"Um...wait what mentally ill?" she said trying to find out what I was saying.

Japanese people can sound so weird trying to talk English but sometimes it sounds awesome in Precure.

"I'm not mentally ill!, I'm special" my sister said in a singing tone.

I saw the Japanese girl grab a book.

"Oh....here it is.." she said looking in the book.

We looked at her wondering what was going on.

"Ahhhh....don't write our names in it sis run I think it said Death Note!" Natalia said dragging me back and forth.

"My.... Name..... Is.... Misaki" the Japanese girl said wondering what she was saying.

"Cool name!, I want a Japanese name let's go to the government and ask them" Natalia said hitting Misaki in the back.

"Sis, stop killing the poor girl" I sighed.

"Well my name is Natalia and this party pooper is Loriane" Natalia smiled.

"Nice.... To..... Meet..... You" Misaki said scratching her head.

"Well we can't miss The Amazing World Of Gumball" Natalia said waving goodbye holding my hand.

"Bye?" Misaki said closing the door.

We involved someone in this nightmare without realizing it....

~°~

Hey guys this is the first chapter. Please be easy on me. Please comment and like.

My Google plus account is SMILE CHARGE.