Chapter 8

Misaki POV

My best friend is a magical girl! I can't believe it. I wanted to tell so much people but I promised Loriane I wouldn't.

I played with Mango's paws while Loriane was fighting off the monsters.

Mango is so cute!

"I'm not cute you Asian bitch!"

"Oh I didn't tell you my name I'm Misaki"

"I know that Asian bitch!"

"Wow does fairies have short term memory?"

Mango slapped his face.

Even though I like seeing Loriane fighting these monsters she doesn't tell me how these monsters came into this world. She doesn't let me go on some of the missions for some reason.

At school I always found Mango with a bunch of girls in his human form.

I guess blonde guys are awesome.. I wish I had blonde hair...

I pouted my mouth in jealousy. Mango has awesome blonde hair and Loriane has awesome shinning purple eyes.

Can I become a magical girl...

I heard Mango was the one that creates magical girls.

"Mango.... Can I become a magical girl?"

Silence.

Something doesn't seem right. Magical girls are awesome and they don't get hurt. But what happened to Loriane sister. She was a magical girl.

I'm not that hyperactive airheaded girl you all know. I had a terrible past. Loriane thinks my aunt and uncle are my parents but I'm too scared to tell her the truth.

In Japan I lived with my mom. She was the sweetest person you met until she got married to her boss. She started getting drunk and taking a lot of drugs.

You are a disappointment to me...

I smile always fade away when I remember the things she said to me. She marked her name on my back.

Hiyori....

It was the most painful experience I had. She was using a knife making each letter.

I ran to my aunt's house and told her everything. She called the police. My mother was arrested.

You don't deserve to live anymore...
She whispered to me as the police took her away. I never saw her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I visited Loriane's house. I didn't see her. Mango told me she went on a mission to fight a monster at a business place but she hasn't come back at the time she told him.

But magical girls doesn't get hurt...

Mango was shaking and clenching his paws.

"I don't want to lose someone else because of this"

My body was shaken by what Mango said.

I ran fast as I can with Mango in my arms. I found Loriane on her knees running out of energy to fight the monster.

"Mango make me a magical girl"

Loriane and Mango looked me with fear in their eyes.

"Damn it Mango just do it I don't want to lose someone else again!"

This is for Loriane...

____________________________________

So far two elements were discovered.

Lightning and Nature.

Please comment and share.