Chapter 31

Misaki POV

Natalia had a large smirk on her face.

"You have something I want"

"What do you want from her?!" I grabbed my bracelet.

Natalia picked up her old Hatsune Miku figure.

"Loriane is the black rose"

We started shaking and looking at Loriane. Tears ran down her eyes.
"Your mother gave me more evidence your father found the rose they used it on you"

Loriane...

"You really love to kill people who are valuable to you!" Brittany said angrily.

"They are valuable to me especially Loriane" Natalia smirked.

Antonio came running after see the scene Natalia caused.

"You won't lay a finger on her!" he clenched his fist.

Loriane looked Antonio as her tears ran down harder.

Natalia laughed as she looked at Antonio and Loriane.

"I can't believe you went after that guy you have more potential than that"

Loriane clenched his fist then grabbed her bracelet and transformed.

"Your not even my sister that I can recognize anymore your just a girl who is a complete bitch" she grabbed Natalia's shirt.

"I guess people change" Natalia grabbed Loriane throwing her out of the house through the window.

"Loriane!" Antonio and I shouted.

Loriane got up with anger her eyes were shinning bright.

"That's all you got"

Natalia smirked.

"Sadly no"

Natalia rotten plants surrounded Loriane. Loriane broke through them like it was nothing.

I never seen her this angry...

Loriane started shooting lighting bolts at Natalia.

"You sicken me!" Loriane said angrily.

Natalia ran to Loriane and stabbed her in her heart.

Loriane...

Loriane held the knife trying to get air as Natalia continued smiling.

"Good bye sister"

Antonio, Brittany and I started shaking with tears in our eyes.

"You will never be forgiven!" Antonio said angrily and took out his sword.

His sword had a bright light along its blade. Antonio clothes changed into a white suit with gold lining at the ends.

Antonio?

He looked at Natalia in so much anger. Mango came to Loriane's house finding Loriane on the floor dead.

"Loriane!" he started crying.

Antonio started attacking Natalia with all his strength. Loriane's body raised and transformed into the black rose.

Brittany and I tried to reach to the rose but Natalia kept blocking us with a wall of rotten trees.

"There is a way you guys can become more powerful" Mango clenched his fist.

"Tell us" Brittany held Mango's hand.

"Your going to have to sign another contract but you won't be remembered by anyone after this fight you'll be gods" he started crying.

"I'll do it" I said nervously.

I signed the contract. A bright light surrounded me. My clothes and hair were longer and I had large white wings.

Natalia and Antonio looked at me.
"I will have no mercy on you" I said angrily.

This is for Loriane...

____________________________________

Please comment and like.