Chapter 2

Loriane POV 

I woke up hearing an unusual sound. Wait!, Don't think it is that sound you nasty reader shame on you. As I was saying I was hearing an unusual and feeling something soft. It looked like a stuffed animal it looked cute but weird it's like a bunny did a fusion with a bear.

"Woah woah woah," I heard a cute voice coming from it's mouth. "Hands off!" it said angrily.

"Weird.... Toy" I said staring at it.

"Last time I checked I'm not a toy!, In fact I'm a fairy" the stuffed toy said getting up ranging with anger.

"Oh... Shit!, What are you?" I said grabbing a stapler.

Wait what can I do with a stapler throw it I guess...

"I'm a fairy!, Are you deaf?" it said shouting at me.

It looks adorable so the first thing comes to my head when it came alive that it's a female...

"No! I mean why are you alive?!"

"I guess I came out my mother's womb then-"

"Okay okay not what's a baby!" I said when my sister entered the room.

"Cool a living stuffed animal" Natalia said hugging it.

"I'm a f**king fairy!" she said jumping out of her hands.

"Okay!" Natalia said smiling.

Basically my sister and I are the two different types of magical girls that would react to a talking animal.

"Finally it wasn't that hard to understand" the stuffed animal said looking at me with deadly eyes.

It jumped on a shelf and stood up proudly.

"My name is Mango and I'm a male" he glared at me.

It seems it realized I thought it was a girl.

"I came here to complete a mission to reach home" Mango said saying proudly.

"And can we help you?" I became confused.

"Only your sister over there can!" Mango said pointing at Natalia.

"Me?" she smiled nervously.

"What if I told you that you can turn into a magical girl?" Mango smirked.

"Really, I'm so excited but... What about Loriane?" Natalia said as her smile faded away.

"She isn't 13 years old, the contract said she has to be 13" Mango said looking at me in a suspicious way.

You should of known something is going on...

"I'll just get you the contract" Mango said giving a contract to Natalia.

Natalia grabbed the contract and signed without looking what was on it.

"I'm one now?" she said finding anything unusual.

"I'll give you a magical jewelry" Mango said giving her necklace.

"Transform!" She said when nothing happened it was just silence.

"Say something related to your element" Mango said sitting down being entertained.

"Um... What's my element this isn't Avatar" she became confused.

"Your element is Nature" Mango laughed.

"Um.... Floral Parade!" she said then a beautiful light came.

She transformed into this beautiful green costume, had long shinny green hair and her green eyes sparkled. She reminded me of Cure Mint or Cure March.

"Pretty!" Natalia said holding her clothes.

"Here's the deal there is a flower called the Black Rose it is found in places and people" Mango said looking at Natalia.

"What does the rose do?" I said being concerned.

"It gives you one wish and carries me to my home" Mango said trying to look under Natalia's skirt.

Yea... Definitely a boy...

"You can have the wish for all I care" Mango said slouching.

"Yus!" Natalia and I said together in excitement.

Ever since that day she wasn't the same weird fangirl I remembered..

~°~

Hey guys like it so far?

Please like and share.