Chapter 3

Natalia POV

I was really excited becoming a magical girl until I discovered how dangerous it was.

Your too gullible...

My hands was bruised and scars on my back. I learned to not cry too much over it especially when Loriane is beside me.

"Are you ok?" Loriane said looking at me in a pity way.

"Yes it's nothing remember I'm a magical girl"

I lied...

Loriane knew I lied sadly. She knows me I'm not that weird fangirl anymore.

Why did you sign that contract...

Those thoughts ran through my mind when I was walking through the rain without caring something would to happen to me. People just kept looking at me instead of offering anything.

This cruel world...

I went inside a café ordering my usual.

"One chocolate tea..."

I realized the cashier wasn't acting normal as she usually does especially she gave me French vanilla. Her eyes were red.

Target located....

The enemies I'm going against are the Nightmares. They possess people and later on the person turns into a monster attacking the dreams they had.

"I thought he loved me.." she whispered to herself.

She is going to attack an innocent person.

You kill innocent people for a hobby...

Your wrong.. They are people who are possessed.

"You really left me for another girl" she mumbled under her breath.

I asked her to follow me outside. She followed me without asking. I went into a corner and transformed. I grab her neck with an emotionless face. Tears ran down her face. I paused for a moment and felt sorry for her.

That was a mistake...

She transformed into a monster and started attacking me. I started swing some kicks and throwing punches. The monster got tried then this was the time I can use my magic. I took out my wand then focused on the monster then petals of roses came out of the wand. The monster disappeared leaving a pink rose turning into a clue.

A child was born....

That was all. I had to tell Mango this information so he can explain it for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw Loriane hanging out with Misaki talking about One Punch Man. I remembered Loriane's birthday is in 3 days.

"Loriane I'll carry something special for you!" Misaki shouted with her hands in the air.

She is learning English fast and tend to say words time to time. It looks like she studied them too.

I went into a jewelry store with Mango looking for a jewelry.

"That one!" Mango said pointing at a bracelet with purple gems on them.

"Why?"

"It's special...." he said looking at me with a weird smile.

You should of known...

Mango and I went out the store finding Misaki in front of us.

"Awwwwwe I was going to buy her a bracelet! Oh well I'll just buy her something else" she said pouting her face.

"Uh.... Sorry" I said keeping my emotionless face.

"I like your stuffed toy she's so cute!"

"Thanks"

She looked at me in a concerned way.

"Natalia... You have changed a lot I'm worried normally you would be weird or you would say... Special" she said looking very down.

"I guess people change" I said leaving her patting her shoulder.

I saw her staring at me. I don't want to get her involved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up trying to figure out the clues I got.

A child was born....

A mother couldn't survive bring her into the world...

"Wait... No this can't be!" I said with tears going down my cheeks.
Loriane entered the room with a smile on her face as usual.

"Sis I got in the same class as Misaki" her smile faded away as she saw my tears.

"What happened?"

"Oh you know the toe always gets into the table leg it hurts a lot"

I lied. She just gave me a hug and left my room.

She is your next target...

I grabbed my hair trying to forget what the clues said.

She is the Black Rose....

"No! Please stop..." I whispered harshly.

You are going to have to kill her...

I burned the clues. I didn't talk to anyone especially Loriane. I don't want her to know the monster I am.

I'm a magical girl not a monster..

I clenched my teeth. I was fighting the thoughts in my head. This dark world changes you I can't recognize myself anymore....

____________________________________

Sad huh? I'm feeling bad for her too. The author feels for the characters like the reader does.

Please like and share.