2

Saturday
8:30pm

we were at the parking lot right now, looking for my car that I kinda forgot where I parked it. I walked faster than her since she was still wearing her stilettos.

"calum wait!" she yelled as she took off her stilettos and ran to me.

I looked at her and laughed at what I saw. a girl ran with stilettos in her left hand and her right hand held her long dress to make it easier for her to ran.

"you dumbass why can't you walk slower" she said as soon as she stood beside me.
"sorry ad, i'm looking for my car"
she nodded, "why don't you hit the button on your keys"
"oh shit" I slapped my forehead. why did I become this dumb.

she shook her head and smiled at me. she had that kind of smile which can heal you and is very infectious. once you see it, I guarantee you your smile would all of the sudden appears.

I clicked the button on my keys and found my car parked at 4 cars from where I stood now. I walked there and she followed me.
***

"can we stop at the walmart to buy something for me to wear? I mean i'm not comfortable wearing this dress and it's getting cold here" she said.
"sure" I kept looking at the road since I was driving now.

"anyway why were you crying?" I asked carefully.
"I don't know where should I start" she sighed.
I kept listening to her without interrupting.

"I supposed to go there with my boyfriend, Luke. but at the last minute he said he couldn't go because he got a problem. and I foolishly believed him" she sarcastically laughed.

"then I went there with my best friend, since she also didn't have friends to come with"

"I was enjoying the party till I went to take myself a drink" she stopped.

"what happen?" I asked.

"I saw him there, dancing with other girl who supposed to be me. he put his arms around that girl's waist while they danced. they smiled, their smiles full of joy. he should've only giving that smile to me" her voice cracked. I could feel her tears fell down her cheeks even though I didn't look at her.

I stopped the car right in front of the walmart. she opened her seatbelt before brushed her tears slowly and smiled at me then got out of the car.
***

CHAPTER TWO HOW WAS IT

vote and comment will be fireballs as always x