3

Saturday
9:00pm

Adelaide and I walked out of the walmart with both hands held the big plastic bag. she changed her outfit first in the car while I waited outside. as soon as she finished, I changed my outfit too since I was still wearing my suit. when we were done, I slowly drove my car out of the walmart area.

"I trust you to pick me clothes, now you gave me this "crybaby" soft blue shirt and a training? the training is good for me but this shirt?" I said.
"hahaha sorry, cal, there's no more shirt that's in your size instead of that shirt" she laughed.

I sighed and rolled my eyes playfully.

"funny, huh?" she suddenly said while chewing pringle that we bought when we were at walmart.

yeah, just so you know, we're in an easy-to-hungry squad so we bought like 2 plastic bags full of snacks.

"huh?" I confused.
"you're a stranger to me, and so am I to you. we just known each other for less than an hour and now we're on the same car eating pringles while all time low on the radio" she said with a pretty smile on her face, as always.

"well..." she cut me off.
"I hope you're not a murderer"

I laughed so hard covering the music that we blast from the radio.

"of course i'm not. i'm just, you know--it made me sad when I saw you sobbing with mascara running down your cheeks. and also i'm not really into parties so why not going on an adventure with a stranger?" I took a look at her and raised my eyebrows.

she smiled and nodded.

then we got lost in the song we blast.
***

"calum, where are you going?" she asked as I got out of the car.
"so you're just gonna sit there? the beach is calling me" I answered.

then she followed me out of the car. her long wavy brunette hair messed as the rain blew. she ran on the sand playfully while she screamed at the top of her lungs letting all the weigh she brought release.

I sat on the cab of my car, watching her plays with the wave.

"calum, come here!" she yelled.

I smiled and walked to her.

"I guess i'm the one who got a problem but now you're the one who kept silent. do you have a problem?" she asked as the wave made our feets wet.

I shook my head and smiled.

"you're lying" she said.

I sighed, "yeah, I just broke up with my girlfriend at the last minute before we went to prom. how pathetic"

"I guess we're in the same team" she said.

I just smile weakly at her.

"listen, calum, you're the nicest stranger I've ever met. don't think about that bitch, she'll regret it for wasting a guy like you" she looked into my eyes as she spoke those words.
"thanks" I smiled, and she smiled back. I just realized she has a small dimples under his lips making her even cuter.
***

AAAAHHHH CALUMMMMMM

vote and comment will be fireballs as always x