7

Sunday
2:07am

"cal, where are we going now?" she asked.
"we'll go to my favorite place in this city" i answered looking at her with a smile.

she just smiled back.

she stared at the window blankly while I focused on driving. none of us tried to break the silence.

I drove the car slowly as the sky got darker outside. there was no other car but mine. I really wanted to hug her right now and tell her how much she means to me and that she shouldn't cried just because that guy.

after about half an hour of driving we finally arrived in a very wide field with fresh grasses. I held her wrist and helped her to sit on top of my car. the wind blew causing her hair messed a bit. I took a look at her even though she didn't realize it. she focused on the view in front of her.

there was no other light beside the moon and the stars above. she stared at them blankly while the moonlight shone her tan skin.

"they're so beautiful" she said without taking her eyes off of the sky.
"yeah" I answered.
"i'm so grateful that you're here right now"
"me too" I smiled.
"I wonder if we'd meet again after this night" the smile appeared on her face.
"why are you saying that? of course we'll meet again" I answered quickly.
"I hope so" she mumbled under her breath.

"what?" I asked, not knowing what was she say.
"oh nothing" she answered.

"tonight's being the best night of my life, thank you so much calum" she looked at me with the prettiest smile which she always had.

I saw it. the red thick liquid ran down her nose. I shocked, not knowing what to do.

"Addie, y-your n-nose" I said.

then she touched her nose. the blood was now on her finger. she shocked at what she just seen.

suddenly her skin became really pale and that was the moment when she fell to my arms.

"Addie, please stay..." were my last word before she closed her beautiful gray eyes.

I hugged her so tight not wanting to let her go.
***

SHORT AF IKR BUT YEAAAAA

do you guys like this book? tell me your thoughts on this book please it'd be really big amazeballs for me.

vote and comment will be fireballs as always x