5

Saturday
11:11

"it's 11:11! let's make a wish!" she said with a cheerful voice then closed her eyes.

"11:11 happiness will always be with us" I spoke in my heart.

then we opened our eyes together and smiled at each other.

we decided to go to McD since we haven't eaten anything but snacks. she didn't want to get outside the car so we ordered the foods in the drive thru. after that, I drove my car again to the next destination.

we both have no idea what's our destination. we just enjoy the ride.

"sooo what's our next destination, Mr. can-stay-up-all-night?" she looked at me, placing her chin on her hand.
"what? hahaha why are you call me that?" I laughed.
"because you seem didn't tired at all. I mean you're the one who's always driving" she innocently answered.
"alright" I just smiled.
"why are you saying alright so often?"
"uhm, I don't know. it's just all of the sudden comes out of my mouth"
she nodded.

I stopped in front of a town park and got out of the car with her. she looked better than 3 hours ago, when I met her for the first time. she has removed her makeup instead of keeping that horrible thing on her face. she looked natural. her laugh, her smile, her everything was so natural. and I liked it. she made me stop thinking about my ex.

"cal, could you please push me?" she said while she sat on a swing.
I just smiled and slowly pushed her back.

there were only us at the town park in the fact that it was almost midnight.

"thanks, cal" she said as I sat on a swing beside her.
"for?"
"everything. I mean this is the best night in my life and I will never forget it" she looked at me then smiled.
"sure"
"so who's your ex name?" she kicked the grass slowly.
"Cathryn" I sighed, I didn't wanna talk about her anymore tbh.
"oh" she said.
"why are you guys breaking up tho?" she continued.
"well I don't know what was the exact reason that makes her wanna break up with me, but all I know is, she doesn't love me anymore. if she loved me, then she'll do anything just to make things work right?"
"you're right" she looked away.

I looked around seeing the city lights around me and the silence of the town causing my smile grows. then I looked at her. the girl who sat on a swing beside me. the girl who has the smell of a mixture of jasmine and lemon. the girl who has the most beautiful gray eyes. the girl with long brunette wavy hair. the girl whom I found sobbing on the edge of the rooftop.

I felt something else about her. do I liked her? or do I just liked the moment we were in right now?

can we fall in love to someone we met 3 hours ago? does it make any sense? is this the love at first sight?

"calum you're okay?" she waves her hand in front of my eyes.

I shook my head to get off my imagination.

"uhm y-yeah?" I asked.
"let's go somewhere else" she smiled and grabbed my waist.
***

AAAAAH CHAPTER 5 HOW WAS IT?

hope you guys enjoy reading this book

vote and comment will be fireballs as always x