4

Saturday
10:17pm

"SAVE YOUR BREATH I'M NEARLY BORED TO DEATH AND FADING FAST, LIVE IS TOO SHORT TO LAST LONG. BACK ON EARTH I'M BROKEN LOST AND COLD AND FADING FAST, LIVE IS TOO SHORT TO LAST LONG" we sang at the top of our lungs as the bored to death playing on the radio.

"whoa this karaoke session is making me thirsty" she said and took 2 mineral bottles in the back seat and handed it one to me.
"yeah it is" I said and took a sip of my water.
"so where are we going now?"
"um I honestly have no idea, let's just follow the road"
"alright" she smiled at me.

she laid her head on the window and started to yawn. I knew, she must be very tired after sobbing for like I don't know. in a minute she already sleeping. curled herself in her oversized hoodie and sweatpants. I watched her sleeping and without command, I took her left hand and kissed it.

"you're gorgeous, addie, Luke will regret for wasting a girl like you" I rubbed her hand.
***

"Addie, wake up" I woke her up.

"hmmhhm"

I giggled at how cute the sleeping girl in front of me is.

"Addie, come on" I poked her cheek causing her to force her eyes open.
"eh where are we?" she asked.
"let's go" I took off my seatbelt and got out of the car.

"zoo?" she asked.

I just nodded and making a proud smile.

"but how we get inside? oh don't say we'll sneak in" she widened her eyes.
"I'll make this adventure becomes an unforgettable experience for us"
"no no no, calum, it's a big no no" she crossed her arms.

I didn't say anything but held her hand and lead her inside.

"not bad right?" I asked as soon as we were inside.
"it's a forceful yes" she said with a mad voice but a smile at the end.

we walked on the sidewalk, looking at the cages around us.

"I feel bad for them" she suddenly spoke.
"why?"
"they should be in their nature not trapped in cages like this. I wonder if I could read their mind, they must be very sad looking at the wild birds on the sky that can go anywhere they want and can eat whatever they want... they must be... jealous of them" she said without looking at me.
"you're right" I took a look at her. I couldn't see her beautiful face from this side because her hair covered it. but I still could smell her cologne. the mixture of jasmine and lemon. so refreshing yet relaxing.

we stopped in front of giraffes cage. she suddenly looked different.

"you're alright, Addie?" I asked.
"can we just... walk again? I don't wanna stop here" a tear fell down her cheek.
"hey what happen?" I cupped her face and so she looked at me now.
"giraffe reminds me of Luke. i-i used to call him giraffe" she sighed.

Luke, yeah her dumbass ex

"alright let's keep walking" I brushed her tears with my thumbs.
***

IM EXCITEEEED

AAAAHHHHH

I SHIP THEM SO HARDDDDD

vote and comment will be fireballs as always x